Chapter 23

Madison's POV

"I asked what the hell is he doing here!" Niall shouts making me jump.

"He came to meet me." I say, testing the words as they leave my mouth.

"He came to see you? Why?" He asks sarcastically.

"Because unlike some people he cares." Liam interrupted us and Niall rolled his eyes.

"I want him out, now." He says looking at me intently, that sends shivers up my spine. I turn to look at Liam who is looking at Niall with a scowl on his face. I turn to look at Harry who is looking at me, waiting for my answer. The room is silent, the only thing that is heard around is the monitor beeping. I sigh heavily.

"He's not leaving, Niall." I say looking at him. He starts to speak but I raise my hand and stop him. "He's my friend and you can't do this. You can't stop me from seeing my friends." I say.

"Oh, I can and I will." He says furiously and walks to the bed and pulls Harry up by his collar. Niall's hands grab Harry's collar and they both look dead in each other's eyes. Thankfully, Liam separates them but Niall is still looking angry.

"Dude, what's your problem? I just came to see her, and you are being a jerk." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Don't you dare call me a jerk you-" I cut him off.

"Stop it!" I scream. Niall looks at me with worry replacing his anger and Harry sighs heavily. "I am here in this bed, just fought with death and here you are, both of you fighting like maniacs." I say.

"I'm sorry, Madison." Harry apologises. "I shouldn't have come here but I just wanted make sure that you were okay." He says.

"It's not your fault Harry. I'm glad you are here." I say and try to give him a smile. "You are my friend Harry." I finish. Niall walks out of the room slamming the door shut. I sigh. What's his problem with harry?  Is he jealous?  "I'm sorry about that." I apologize to Harry.

Harry leaves after an hour later giving me a kiss on the cheek and Liam and Sophia follow him. I hate to admit it but I actually miss Niall right now. I'm alone in this big hospital room that is actually making me sick. I know Niall regrets everything he's done but I just can't get over it. It hurt me too much and i just can't forget it and forgive him. I learnt many things these past five years, about how is life and how it will be. The nurse enters the room pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Hello, Miss Tomlinson." She gives me a warm smile. She's holding a tray of food for me and I sit up on the bed. She places the try in front of me and the smell of the food fills my nostrils and I sigh happily. I start to eat the food in front of me as the nurse fills my glass with water. When i am done eating she hands me some medicines and take them. Once done with her work she leaves the room wishing me a good night and I smile at her. She leaves the room and I am left alone, again. 

"I love you, madison." I hear a voice and slowly I open my eyes. When did I fall asleep?  "I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry For ruiniing everything, ruining us. But please just give me a chance to fix this." He says. I can tell that he's drunk.

"Niall? Are you drunk?" I ask him.

"I love you, baby." He says ignoring my question and making my heart flutter with his nickname for me. "I know it's not easy for you to forget what I did and forgive me but I just want to fix my mistakes and be a part of your life once again. Please Madison, just one last chance." He begs.

"Niall, you need some rest." I say trying to ignore what he just said. He grabs my hands into his and I gasp at his sudden action.

"I need you, baby." He says, looking into my eyes. 

"Niall, we'll talk about this when you're sober." I pull my hands out of his. 

"I love you, baby and you're mine. Just give me another chance." He murmurs and without another word he walks to the couch and lays on it, his head and legs on the arm rests of the couch. 

For a fraction of second I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and comfort him saying that everything will be fine. I wanted tell him that I forgive him and am willing to give him another chance. But, I can't. I can't forget what he did. I can't forget the nights I cried for him. I can't forget the nightmares that he gave me. I can't forget the pain he put me through. I just Can't.

I lay my head back on the pillow after watching Niall sleep peacefully on the couch. I sigh heavily as tears prick in my eyes and recall what all he said just now.  How can he do this to me? Why does he do this to me? Before I can control a sob escapes my mouth and I cover my mouth. Niall was never good with his words and neither with actions. He just can't show that he loves someone or at the least tell the person he loves them. I know that he loves me regardless whatever happened. And I know that I love him. I loved him, Love him and will love him forever. I may not forgive him, but I will always love him. 

------------------------------------------------

word count : 965

Do you think she'll forgive him?

I know it's short but I had to update because i may not update for a while. I am having my finals next week and i will be busy. Hope you understand and i hope i can meet you guys soon. 

hope you liked this chapter.

I love you all!