Chapter 42

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

It's been nearly an hour since he left and I can't control my tears. Why should I be such a weak mess? It was his mistake, it wasn't mine. As I think more and more, my anger keeps on increases.

Today, I decided something. If he's not going to tell me what is happening around me, around us and between him and Celine, then, I'm no longer going to
Be with him. Thinking about not being with him hurts, so much, but I can't take it if he's going behind my back. That's worst than not being with him.

I can't take this anymore. I know there is a baby growing inside me which is his, but, it's not new to me. I've already been in the situation where I raised the kids on my own without their dad.

Niall Horan, it's time for telling me the truth.

"Mommy!" I hear Evan calling me and I sit up.

"Come In, Honey." I call him and he enters the room. He smiles widely and jumps on the bed and hugs me tight.

"Mom, we are bored. Can we go out, please?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I chuckle at him.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask as I push his hair from his forehead.

"Um...can we go to.... Grandma's house?" H pouts and I chuckle lowly. I nod at him and he squeals in delight. "Thank you! Thank you!" He wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me tight making me laugh.

Half an hour later, we were on our way to my parents house. The kids were bickering in the back seat about sponge bob and Disney princesses. I check them once in a while in the rear view mirror and then, continue driving.

"Hi, mom." I greet her when she open the door. Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Baby girl!" She squeals and wraps her arms around me, hugging me close to her. Damn! I missed her so much. "I missed you, so much." She pulls away from me.

"I missed you too, mom." I smile widely at her.

"Hi Grandma!" The kids squeal and mom does the same before hugging them.

"Come in, guys." She says and we all walk in together after she closes the door. "You're dad went out to meet his high school friend. So, it's just me for now." She says as we settle on the couch. "Where is Niall?" She asks and there is a slight ache in my heart. Oh mom!

"H-he went out. Some business." I lie. I don't want her to be stressed over this.

"Grandma I want cookies!" Evan runs into the kitchen behind mom.

"Oh, Honey. There's no flour." Mom sighs.

"It's okay, mom. I can get it." I say and she thanks me before I leave.

I park the car in the lot and get inside the target store. I get out of the car lock it and make my way inside and collect a cart. I push the cart through the isles and pick up things I need and the flour mom wanted before heading to the billing counter. As the Woman behind the counter bills the items, I feel like someone is looking at me. When I look around to find someone, there's no one. I sigh and turn back to the woman.

"$19.56, Ma'am." The woman says and I nod. I pay her, collect the bags and begin to walk out. I am startled when I bump into someone.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry." I look up at the man. My eyes widen as I recognise the familiar face from six years ago. "Mr. Mathews?" I gasp. He smirks lightly and nods.