Chapter 47

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

"I said you will have to face the consequences if you try to escape. Didn't I say that to you?" He screams at me. I whimper as he walks closer to me and grabs my hair.

"Mr. Mathews, please, leave me alone! Let me go." I plead. He laughs out loudly.

"You're mine, Baby. Niall will never have you from now. You're just mine! Mine!" He slaps me hard across my face and I fall to the ground.

............

"Oh, look who's here to save you. The great Niall Horan and your best friend Mr. Payne."  Mr. Mathews says.

"Let. Her. Go." Niall warns him. "Let her go before I kill you."

"You will feel the pain that I felt. I lost my sister because of you. Now, you'll feel the pain of losing someone you love so much." He says and stabs me right in my stomach.

My baby!

***

I open my eyes and shut them immediately due to the bright light In the room. I try to move my arm but nothing moves. I can feel tubes connected to my hands and something around my stomach.

"Madison?" I hear a voice and feel the person touch my arm.

"No." I croak. "No. No." I chant. "Don't touch me. No. No."

"Madison, hey, Hey. It's me. It's Liam. You're okay. You're okay."
I hear the voice again.

"No. No." I keep repeating. It's him. It must be him. I'm dreaming. What's happening to me?

I hear some shuffling around me and there's someone holding my wrist. I try to pull away but nothing moves, again.

"No!" I shriek. "No! Leave me alone! No!" I start to shout and choke on the words.

"Baby?" I hear a voice. "Madison, baby. Shh. It's okay. Calm down. I'm here. I'm here. Calm down." The voice is familiar and soothing. I try to calm myself and succeed. I breathe heavily and try to open my eyes once again. When I do, I try to adjust my sight and when it's adjusted, I see him. Niall.

"Hey, hey. You're okay." He says.

"N-Niall." I croak.

"Yes, baby. It's me. You're fine. You're safe." He takes my hand in his and kisses the back of my hand. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he places another kiss on my hand. I nod weakly.

"Hello, Miss Tomlinson." I hear another voice and when I turn my gaze to the other person In the room, he smiles at me. "I'm Dr. Wood, your doctor." He smiles again and I nod slowly. "I'll just do quick check up." He says and starts to check something on the monitor. I turn back to Niall who is already looking at me.

"Water." I say In a hushed tone and he nods. He gets of the bed and kisses my head before going to the table a few feet away to fetch some water for me. He holds the glass to my lips and I  take small sips of the water, the water going down my throat and bringing some relief to my body.

"More?" He asks and I shake my head no. He nods and sets the glass back on the table before settling back on the bed with me. "How are you feeling?" He asks again.

"Achy. Everything Hurts." I whisper, my voice hoarse. He nods his head and kisses my hand again and again.

"Everything is fine. But you need to be very careful because of the stitches on your stomach and hip." He turns to Niall, "And she has to stay back for a week or so for observation." He tells Niall and Niall Nods.