Chpater 30

"We need to talk." The words finally leave my mouth.

"About what?" He says and covers his eyes with his arm and sighs heavily.

"About...us." I say slowly and he removes his arm from his eyes and look at me with furrowed eye brows.

"You're not...you're not changing your mind right?" He sits up on the bed and I hear slight worry in his voice.

"No. No." I say, quickly. "I just need some....answers." I say in a whisper.

"You can ask me anything. I'll answer it. But can we do this in the morning? I am tired." He sighs heavily and lays back down. I feel like he's kind of nervous and I don't like it.

"No. We have to do this. Now." I say sternly and he groans.

"Fine. What is it?" He sits up again, his eyes on me.

"Why did you think I cheated on you?" I ask him. I should start with simple questions for now.

"I already told you this. You said you were with Ellie but you were actually with Liam." He growls and I roll my eyes at him.

"Didn't you trust me?" I ask softly and he remains silent. "Niall." I say when he doesn't respond.

"I couldn't in that moment." He snaps. Ouch. "I saw the pictures and all and you lied to me so I just had to do what I did." He rubs his eyes.

"What did you do that night? With her?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"I didn't do anything." He growls at me and has the nerve to look angry. My anger raises and I scowl at him.

"Do you think I will believe that when I actually saw you on TV with her!" I try to keep my voice low. He stands up from the bed.

"I said I didn't do anything with her that night but we had a relationship later. And I have fucked her many times." He says, rather harshly and I wince at his words. He realises what he just said and groans. "I'm sorry. But you wanted to know." He says. I try to control my tears. "Can I ask you something?" He says when I don't say anything. I give him a nod. "Did you...you know...be with someone? After our divorce?" He asks. I look at him like 'are you serious?'

"What do you think?" I ask back instead of answering his question.

"I don't know. But I wish you didn't." He says and rubs his hands on his thighs. "Because, you're mine." He says and looks at me with lust in his eyes. My anger increases at his words.

"So you can fuck as many woman you want but I can't be with someone if I wanted to?" I ask, angrily. He nods his head and continues to look at me. Is he fucking serious? "I was in a relationship for few months and we were sexually active." I lie and hope he buys it. His eyes go wide and they show nothing but anger. He walks towards me and grabs my shoulders harshly.

"Tell me it's a lie." He growls.

"What? I can't be with someone if I wanted to?" I ask and push his hands away. He remains silent and I continue. "Why are you still seeing that woman if you know the truth?" I ask him.

"I can't just cut her off completely. She works for me." He says and pinches the bridge of his nose. He cups my face in his large hands and looks into my eyes. "Look, I love you and only you. She just works for me and she doesn't mean anything to me. Just...just trust me." He says and leans to place his lips on mine. The kiss is just a sweet and passionate kiss and I pull away after few Seconds.

"I wish you would just stop seeing her." I sigh as his arms wrap around me.

"Me too. But I can't. I have to have her in the work." He sighs.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and he nods resting his head on my shoulder.

"Who...who sent the..the pictures?" I stutter. He pulls away from me but his arms are still around me.

"I have someone in mind." He says.

"Who?" I press and fist his shirt in my palm.

"Babe." He cups my cheeks again. "Don't worry about it. I am taking care of it." He kisses my head.

"But-" He interrupts me.

"No buts. Let's go to bed. I am tired." His hands go down to my ass and he gives a light squeeze and I squeal.

"Niall!" I hit his chest. He chuckles and his chest vibrates against mine and he lifts me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his torso. He carries me to the bed and lays me on it, him on top of me. His lips find mine and he kisses me hungrily. I push at his chest and he pulls away from me.

"You said you are tired." I tease. He furrows his eyebrows and pouts. I giggle. He cuts me off by kissing me again and continues to kiss down my neck and jaw. "Niall..." I moan.

"Mmm.." he moans back. "I love you." He kisses my lips again.

Shall I say them? I know I love him but I am afraid that he will hurt me again and I will regret saying those words to him again.

"What are you thinking?" Niall asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and kiss his jaw.

"I love you." I say and he smiles. I would say these words again and again to see that smile on his face. His lips find mine once again and we both are lost in each other.

__________________________

Word count : 978

So...yea.
Hope you liked this chapter and this is NOT the end of Madison's questions. So don't worry.

And one more thing, I won't be able to update for a while 'cause I'm having my finals coming up. Hope you understand.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all! ♥️