Chapter 36

*Not Edited*
Madison's POV

"I'll see you tonight." Niall says as he walks out of the front door. I nod slowly. "I love you." He says and places his lips on mine. I kiss him back with the same passion as his. He pulls away and I am breathless.

"I love you." I smile and kisses my head one last time.

"Bye, Guys." Niall says to the kids. Evan waves his hand with a sad smile and Emma clutches to my leg. I look at her and silently ask her to wave back. Tears stream down her face and Niall's face softens. "Prin-" Emma doesn't let him finish and runs back upstairs. Niall sighs heavily.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine." I say and place my hand on his shoulder. He nods sadly and walks to the waiting car. I wave to bobby and Maura and they wave back. Once the car is out of sight, I pick up Evan in my arms, shut the door and walk inside.

I climb up the stairs and into the kids bedroom. When I enter, my eyes land on Emma, who is laying on her bed, her face buried into the pillow as she sobs quietly. I smile, not because she's crying, because it shows the love she has for her dad. It's overwhelming. I walk to her bed and set Evan on the ground. He climbs onto his bed as I place my hand on Emma's back.

"Shh, baby. It's all right." I try to comfort her. It's so amazing that in this short time period the kids and Niall created an amazing bond between them. "Daddy will back tonight. He's just gone for the day, baby girl." I say caressing her hair.

"I want daddy." She states and her voice is muffled.

"He will come back, tonight. Just few hours." I assure her. "Come on, get up. We will make something. Do you want momos?" I ask her. She doesn't reply. "French fries? Garlic bread? What do you want baby?" I ask her.

"I want daddy." She says again. I can't help but sight heavily.

"Sleep for sometime." I sigh again and look at Evan who is already dozing off. I silently walk out of the room and shut the door quietly. Once out, I make my way towards my room and into the balcony.

The sun is blazing and the cool winter air hits my body making me cold. I breathe deeply and my shoulders slump. My kids, Niall, My family...my thoughts are clouded with all these and suddenly I am tired.

I remember those days when I used to get worked up because everyone were 'pitying' me because my kids don't have a dad. They all used to be very careful around me, like not to mention kids dads or Niall himself. But honestly Niall never left my mind. Then later, I moved to New York, got a job in a small café but didn't help me. Though I had my parents, I didn't want to depend On them, so I Applied for the personal assistant for an interior designer and have been working there since then. But I don't think I'll work there anymore if I move back to England. Yes, I decided that I'll move back to England with Niall and start a new life with him and my kids. A fresh start I suppose.

Something inside me feels like this day isn't going to end well. I have that giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is going to happen. I just hope Niall comes back safely. If something happens to him....No! I shut my eyes tightly to push the thoughts away.

I walk back into the bedroom and continue to the bathroom so I can take a warm bath. I strip myself and get inside the bath tub and sink down slowly until the water is to my neck. I sigh in relief and close my eyes.

"Niall, where should I put this Lamp?" I call from downstairs. Niall and I moved You into a new house today and we've been unpacking for three hours straight. I am so tired but I know we have to do this.