Chapter 40

Madison's POV

"Welcome back home." Niall whispers in my ear, sending shivers through my body. I've got discharged from the hospital today and now, I'm back home with the kids and Niall. I watch the kids run into the house as Niall and I walk behind them. "We have tell the kids about the baby." Niall says as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Yea." I breathe. "How are they going to react?" I ask him.

"I hope they are going to be excited." He says and kisses my temple. I hum lowly and rest my head on his shoulder as Niall opens the door.

"Evan, please." Emma begs Evan about something and I narrow my eyes at them.

"No. I'm going to tell them." Evan smirks and folds his hands against his chest.

"What's going on? What is it you want to tell us?" I ask them.

"Mommy-" Evan starts but Emma interrupts him.

"Evan!" She scolds him. "Please."

"Okay, What is it?" Niall asks and opens the door for us. As we walk in I exchange a look with Niall and he looks back at me with raised eyebrows. I shrug my shoulders. "Are you gonna tell us what is it?" Niall asks once we all are in the living room. I make my way towards the kitchen as Niall sits on the couch and the kids join him. I fill a glass of water for myself and gulp it. When I go back into the living room, Emma and Evan are hitting each other on their hands and palms. Niall is trying to stop them. It's actually quite funny.

"Okay, stop it!" I scold. They both stop and Niall looks at me. "I'm the better parent." I smirk at Niall and he rolls his eyes. "Did they tell you what is it?" I ask as I join them on the couch.

"Emma has a crush on a guy!" Evan blurts out and Emma glares at him.

"What?" Niall is shocked. "No, no. I told you, No boys until...until you're like thirty." He turns to Emma. I try not to giggle at his over protectiveness. "Who is this guy? What's his name? What's his last name?" Niall keeps asking questions.

"Niall, Niall." I chuckle. "We've already gone through this. She's just a kid. She's not gonna date. So calm down, please." I place my hand on his shoulder. Evan jumps of the couch and runs up to their room and Emma joins him, chasing after him, probably to beat the shit out of him for telling their dad about "crush".

I lay my head on Niall's shoulder as he wraps his arms around me pulling so close to him. I sigh happily.

"She's not going to date, right?" He asks. I can't help but laugh a his question.

"Niall, she's five." I laugh at him.

"When she grows older? She's going to date, have sex and all. I need to keep her safe." He says. "My gun is going to be useful now." He kisses my head. He laughs as he takes in my shocked expression.

"You're not serious." I say.

"I am. Very serious." He pulls away and looks at me with a serious look.

"Niall-" He didn't let me finish by placing his lips on mine. His lips graze mine and his tongue enters my mouth. I feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach as he continues to kiss me. "I need you. Now." He says against my lips and resumes kissing me. His hand travels to the hem of my shirt and then he slips his hand into it. His warm hand comes in contact with my bare stomach and goosebumps arise on my skin.

"Niall.." I push at his chest as he tries to reach my breasts.

"Mmm..." He hums But he reaches my breast and cups it in his hand. "I missed you so much while I was away." He kisses my neck and pinches my nipple making me moan for him. I can feel him smirking against my neck. "I'm going to make you feel so good..." He starts but I stop him by pushing at his chest. He removes his from u see my shirt.