Wow

Chapter 3 

Inside the room was hundreds of people.

All very pale but all very... Well, alive.

Many people the two reconized, saying that they attended their funerals and saw photos of them at the memorial.

As soon as the large group of people notices the two aurora they stopped talking, leaving the room in complete silence.

Harry and Ron both turn to Dumbledor, their usual calm faces showing a hint of suprise at the amount of people 'coming back from the dead.'

"I have checked them all. You can try if you wish also." They both turn back to the group, Harry noticing that about half of the group was a lot paler than the other.

But before either of them could begin questioning a voice ran out through the hall.

"God! You two are so old!" Shouts Sirius Black, whom Harry also notices is also extremly pale.

He is also standing next to a group of people.

One with bright red hair and green eyes, another with black messy hair and glasses, and Remus, Tonks, Moody, And Fred.

Harry and Ron both look at eachother, both with identicle looks of shock, still.

"Well then, I think we should start with getting everyones names, then we can get a hold of their families so we can send them home, don't you think?" Asks Dumbledro after another couple seconds.

"Um... Yes. Yes we should start with that." Says Harry. Soon they were sorting through people.

Much like sorting through files.