Ready?

Chapter 8

Harry and Ginny look at each other for a second before Harry nods, then leaves the room. Ginny sighs.

Tonks looked hurt.

"Wh....?" Ginny looks up.

"Don't worry its's not you. Its just, its not every day that you see your dead parents standing in your kitchen." Tonks nods.

"Teddy?" Harry knocks on his godsons door, sniffles being herd from within.

"Teddy can I come in?" He hears a muffled yes from inside.

"Its not fair." He hers Teddy mutter. He's laying face down on his bed, his normally blue hair brown.

"Oh Teddy." Harry sighs, sitting down beside him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Why? Why do thy have to come here. Its bad enough that I lost them. But why does some one have to come here impersonating hem and rub it in my face!" He begins to sob harder into his pillow.

"Teddy. Th.... They're not impersonations."

Teddy's sobs stop at once.

He sits up, his face filling with anger.

"What do you mean?" His voice is calm, but a hint of bitterness lying behind it.

"This morning Ron and I got a notice from none other than Albus Dumbledore. Obviously we didn't trust him. So we did some tests and well.... There was no one else that it could be. He told us that he had something to show us. And well he did. He brought us to one of the courtroom down stairs and when we entered there were hundreds of people there. The ones that we knew we hadn't seen in over 15 years. Two of them your parents." He pauses as Teddy's face softens a bit. "We tested them and asks many questions from each. Not one of them answered incorrectly." Teddy's eyes widen.

"So... So you mean.... They've come back from the dead?" Harry nods.

"So... So they're here to stay then? Like forever?" He asks eagerly. Harry smiles.

"I don't know about forever but definitely a long time." Teddy smiles.

"Come on. You do want to meet your parents right?" Asks Harry.

"Of course!" Harry chuckles as Teddy jumps up.

Together they make their way downstairs.

****

Teddy makes his way into the living room half an hour later, strangely very happy, especially being so close to full moon. Victorie looks at him strangely before going back to her book. Hermione come in a minute later, her eyes a bit red but a smile on her face.

"Alright. We need every one in the living room. Percy you get Weasley kids, Audry you get he Potter kids." She says as she starts pacing around nervously.

"Are you sure you don't need help dear?" Asks Mrs. Weasley as she stands up to help.

"No its fine, Molly. Thank you though." Her pacing stops as the entire flan comes down.

"Is everyone here? Alright good. She looks to her left and see's her husband, Ginny and Hermione coming in from the kitchen.

"Ready?" She asks. Harry nods.

"Ready."