Chapter 2- Secrets Untold

A/N This is a new thing I'm doing... I'm changing the POV's every other chapter, One will be Ella, the next Jeremy, then Dominic, and finally Alyssa and then it starts all over again.... Tell me what you think as the story continues :)

Chapter 2

Jeremy Olsen

“Did it work? Did my awesome plan work?” Dominic asked. I punched him in the shoulder.

“No,” I said coldly, sitting in the bench at the park.

“Ow!” Dominic yelled, rubbing his arm.

“What happen?” Alyssa asked, sitting next to me.

“I messed up, that’s what happened,” I said, pulling my head in between my hands.

I fucking hated this.

When I see Dr. Storm, I’m gonna kill him.

“Jeremy, you tried-”

“Not enough,” I said, shaking my head.

I left like I wanted to cry.

Men don’t cry jeremy, said a voice. I mentally laughed.

Broken men do.

“Um guys?” Dominic said, making me look up. “Isn’t that Ella?” I turned to the direction he was looking at to see Ella running across the street.

And someone with a hoodie chasing her.

I didn’t think twice in running after them.

“Ella!” I heard Alyssa yell, appearing next to me. They turned the corner to a dark alley and when we turned we saw the guy in a hoodie hold Ella, a knife near her throat.

Shit.

He had one hand over her mouth and she looked at us for help.

“Anyone move, and I’ll slit her throat.”

Ella removed the hand, leaning in on his face.

“So much for not being a murder.”

The guy glared at her and placed the hand back on her mouth, tightening his grip. Then he turned to us.

“Oh look, everyone is here!” he said, cheerfully.

The way he smiled at us reminded me of Dr. Storm.

“Dominic Sergeant,” He said, looking at Dominic, then turned to Alyssa. “Alyssa Olsen.”

Then he turned to me and his smile grew.

He looked way too much like Dr. Storm.

“And our special guest Jeremy Olsen.”

“Special, huh?” I said, trying to act like everything was chill.

The guy nodded. “Oh yes, I mean you’re the reason have your girlfriend here at knife point.” He pressed the knife closer to her as she grinded her teeth together.

“Why?” I asked, trying to hold back the urge to attack this dude.

“I want you-all of you,” he added, looking at Alyssa and Dominic, “To join the resistance.”

“We are in the resistance,” Dominic said. He laughed.

“No,” he said, shaking his head, “Join the Resistance, resisting the resistance.”

“What?” Alyssa asked, looking at him carefully.

“There are things you don’t know,” he slightly turned to me, the next sentence directed to me, “Things that can get you killed.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“I can’t talk here,” he said, he leaned in and whispered into Ella’s ear. “I’m gonna let you go, are you gonna run?”

Ella shook her head.

“Good.”

He let her go of her slowly, watching her every move.

Then she kicked him in the balls.

“That’s for using me as bait,” Ella said smirking. I laughed, but my heart broke inside me.

She was smiling. At him.

I felt like she was never going to smile to me like that.

“Why can’t we talk here?” Alyssa said, glaring at the guy. Did she see what I see? Or was I the only one?

“Spies,” he said, as he started breathing right again. “Follow me,” he said, turning around.

The three of us looked at each other for second. I mean a second ago he was holding Ella by the throat. How could we trust him?

I guess he realized we weren’t following because he turned back, facing us.

“Come on, you can trust me,” he turned to me again, “Better than Dr. Storm.”

He knows something.

I took a mental note of that.

Stuffing my hands into my pocket I followed him first, walking past Ella and follow the hooded guy. I could tell everyone else was confused but they followed nonetheless.

“Can we really trust him?” I heard Alyssa whisper behind me.

“Only one way to find out,” I respond, as we came up behind a small well in the middle of an abandoned area.

“What’s your name anyways?” I asked.

“Shane,” he respond, as he pulled the top of the well. Then he looked up at Ella.

“Lady’s first.” Ella blushed and started climbing down the ladder. I bit my tongue. She isn't your girlfriend anymore, a voice said. But it still hurts, I mentally responded. 

Alyssa followed, then Dominic.

When it was my turn I was stopped by Shane.

“When you’re with us,” he said, his voice turning cold. “You make no contact with Dr. Storm.”

My eyes widen. “No. I can’t. I have to-”

“Have to what?” Shane asked, raising his eyebrow. “What is it that he wants from you?”

“I don’t know,” I said, then I walked past him and down the ladder.

It was truth. I didn’t know what he wanted.

All I knew was that everyone I loved was gonna die if I didn’t do it.

***************************************************************************************

*unedited* 

Damn... I love a man who's mysterious :D Tell me what you think... 

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. 

love, 

Mysky