Chapter 22 - Blood Doesn't Make You Family

**Only one chapter today becuase too much info is in here ;D *Dedicated to ^^ because he freaked out when Shane 'died' ;D But I'm glad you like his character**

***If anyone watches SuperNatural you know this quote "Blood doesnt make you family, you have to earn that.****

Chapter 22

Dominic

Shane's screams echoed the lab.

It really was horrible to watch. Ashley was swearing to herself in languages I didn't even know existed while trying to get out of the straps. Dr. Storm made a hand motion and suddenly the chains on Shane's hands were off.

Shane fell to his knees and started breathing heavily.

It was only a matter of time before he turned.

We all watched and waited.

Shane let out a small growl as his head shot up.

But he wasn't a zombie.

His green eyes flashed brighter for a second but then.. nothing. His head fell back and he started breathing normally again.

"What the hell?" I heard Jeremy say. But we all knew what had just happened.

Shane didn't turn.

Dr. Storm clapped.

That freaking bastard clapped.

"Wow," John said, "That was amazing. Encore! Encore!" He yelled. One of Dr. Storm's helpers walked over to Shane and threw him and white blanket. Shane took it and put it over his arm.

"You're a sick... bastard..." Shane said in between breaths.

"What the hell is going on!?" Jeremy asked, pulling on the chains.

"Shane's immune," Ashley said, "Just like you." Ashley looked at Jeremy.

Shane's immune? What the hell? Yesterday I didn't know anyone could be immune and now I find out I know two of them?

Fuck.

"W-why didn't you tell us?" Ella said, through her teeth.

"Tell you what?" Shane snapped, his green eyes glaring at her. "That I'm the reason your parents are dead? That I'm the reason the freaking apocalypse started?"

What the hell was he talking about.

"I think it's time for a story," John said, dragging a chair to the middle of the room. He placed it in front of us and sat on it.

"John, no one wants to hear your stupid bedtime stories," Shane spat, glaring at him.

"Shane watch your mouth," John said, "Believe it or not, I'm still your father."

"What?" We all said at the same time.

Shane let out a hiss.

"You're no father to me, John," Shane said, through his teeth.

What the fuck is going on?

"B-but you said your last name was Pierce?" Ella said. It was clear she was the only one who could talk. I was completely shocked.

Dr. Storm laughed. "Using your fake mother's surname? How orginal," Dr. Storm said, laughing. Did this guy really have no heart. It had made what to fuck up his face.

I mean... I thought I had a bad father.

At least mine didn't wipe out half the world.

"Can someone please explain to be what the hell is going on?" Jeremy suddenly yelled. There was a silence. It was totally clear that Shane wasn't going to talk.