Chapter 42

*Kylie's POV*

"Get. Out. Of. Here." I growled.

"Why? You will have to tell him anytime soon, Kylie." She smiled deviously.

"Look, blondie. Can you cut the nonsense and explain to me what is happening." Austin demanded.

"You're little girlfriend wants to break up with you." She grinned.

"Is that true, Kylie?" He said, eyeing me from the corner of his eye, his face turning into a frown.

Without thinking twice, I nodded. Austin simply looked down and walked away. What the hell is happening? I try to call out his name, but the words don't come out...

I woke up with a gasp, looking at my surroundings. I was in my room, everything's fine. I checked my phone and saw that I had a good morning text from Austin. 

As the memories of last night flooded my head, a smile crept up my lips. At least I know that Austin is a happy drunk. 

Quickly, I texted him back and went to take a shower. 

When I got out, I put on some sweat pants and a baggy top. It's Saturday, but I just want to lounge around my house. Wait, maybe I can start studying for finals, they start in two weeks. Nah, later. 

I go down to find my mother and father talking. No, arguing.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Oh... Nothing sweetie. We were just talking about-" My father started.

"Who is going to take you to school." My mother brusquely interrupted, stood up, and started washing dishes. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"But I go to school in my car or my friends take me..?" What the hell?

"Thing is, I... I don't find it right that those kids have to take you every day or that you have to drive around all sleepy. You can have another accident. So, since your dad wakes up early to go to work, he can take you to school, right?" Mom said, looking at my dad.

"Yeah, I will take you from now on." My father said with a nod.

Once again, what the hell.

"Okay, I guess. Um, can you make me some scrambled eggs, please?" I ask my mom.

"Sure honey, I'll take them to your room." She smiles at me.

I smile back and awkwardly go up the stairs. She never brings food to my room. She's never that nice. Then, I remember yesterday. What's going on with her?

I get to my room and instantly take my computer from my study table and sit on my bed. I open it up and start using it. I check my facebook and my twitter and start watching youtube videos when a knock on my door is heard. 

"Come in!" I yell so my mom can hear me.

The door opened. Thing is, the person who was standing there wasn't my mom. It was Justin. And as you may remember, things weren't left in a right place.

"Hey Kylie." He smiles shyly. 

"Justin. What are you doing here?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows, taking my computer from my lap, settling it on my bed, and stood up.

"Hey Justin. How are you? Oh I'm fine thanks for asking." He says.

"What do you want?" I ask him abruptly.

"Why are you being rude?" He asks.

"If I remember well, you were much more of an asshole towards my boyfriend." I give him a sarcastic smile.