Chapter 48

*Kylie's POV*

"Fuck yeah, no school for another 3 months!" Alexis shouts as she shuts her locker door.

It's already Friday, we just finished taking our final exam, Mathematics. In two days, I'm moving to Florida...

~ Flashback ~

"So when are you going to move?" Austin asks, unwrapping his arms from me.

"This Sunday." I sniffle.

"So soon?" He asks looking at me with his puffy eyes.

Another tear rolls down my cheek, "I know."

"Please, don't cry." He presses his thumb to the bottom of my eye and brushes off the tears.

I scoff, "Look at both of us."

"I know." He laughs.

"But yeah... We are moving into John's house with him and his family since he has this huge mansion." I roll my eyes.

"He's not here?" He asks.

"No, he left the other day." I say.

"Oh okay." He says, "So, new school, new friends. How does that sound?" He asks.

"Awful." I pout.

"Felt the same when I started here, but then, I met you." He looks at me with a sad face.

I just look at him, "Austin... I'm so sorry."

"Lets not talk about that." He looks at the floor.

"Can't we give it another try, long distance when I go?" I ask, "And I will visit, too!" I try to take hold of his hands, but he moves them and stands up.

"No Kylie. I can't believe you're even asking." He says in disbelief.

I stand up, "But, what just happened now... I miss you Austin, I've been through hell these past weeks and I know you miss me too."

"Kylie, how do you expect me to ever trust you again, huh?" He asks.

"Just trust me, Austin. I regret all this so much!" I start crying again.

"It's not that easy!" He screams.

"But isn't it enough just knowing that I love you!?" I yell back.

"No, Kylie, It fucking isn't!" He just got mad. He has never yelled at me like this.

All I do is cry. I have nothing else to say. He has his valid reasons, there's nothing I can say to change his mind.

"Kylie... I'm so sorry..." He tries to reach me.

"Don't." I say, bawling my eyes out, "There's nothing we can do, right? You are basically over me and don't want to know a thing about me. You want nothing to do with me."

"That's not fucking true and you know it Kylie." He says, his eyes filling with tears.

"Then lets get back together, make as if nothing happened, Austin." I beg.

"We can't, I'm sorry. It did happen and I'm afraid there's no way I can forget about it." He says as he looks at me, sheding one last tear as he grabbed the door handle, went out, and shut the door behind him.

I go to the door and open it. He's already at his car and I watch as it takes off, until its out of sight.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Kylie...?" Alexis says as she waves her hand in front of me.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Stop zoning off. We have to go buy the things for my party!" She shrieks.