Seven

Someone suddenly knocked the door and i opened it right away. "who are u talking to dear?" Mrs Kim asked.

My mouth opened apart and became nervous, didn't know what to answer. "N-nobody" i laughed awkwardly and looked back, to where Seokjin was. Still watching the tv.

This man..

"Oh look, you open his favourite cartoon too" Mrs Kim smiled and watched the tv too. "Yeah.. right" I nodded hesitatedly and breathed in and out, trying to control.

"Actually all of cartoons are his favs" She giggled and excused herself. She just came because she heard me shouting, just being concern that's all.

"Great. Just great. You didn't even help me Seokjin" I sighed and looked at him. "I dont have to help, anyway, aren't u supposed to call me oppa?"

My smile cracked and looked at him in annoyance.

"What the fck-" i quickly covered my mouth and looked away afraidly, scared if he heard it.

"Im not going to call you that"

"Why?" He suddenly looked at me

"It's too sudden. I usually call you Seokjin not oppa" i laughed and placed a hand on my forehead. "Then call my family's name" He smiled.

"Stop playing around. I found something but i need to do other process" I walked to where i found the piece and kneeled down, finding other hidden things.

"I want to follow you" He stood up right away. "No you can't, where are u going to sleep??" I asked weirdly.

"Male dorms?" he questioned. "Look, it's a bother. They can't see you but you can"

"Why would be so? It's not like they are living alone, they have roommates too. And i wont be a burden, i can't touch anything anymore. Remember?" He smiled weakly and raised his hand, showing how 'ghosty' he was.

I took a moment to think and finally nodded. "Fine" i nodded. "But whose dorm will u live in?" i asked. "I dont know.. your friend seems nice" he shrugged.

"Taehyung?" I laughed hard and tapped his shoulder. "He is nice but stubborn. But i think he is alright" I nodded and continued searching for anything again.

We.. i mean I spent almost an hour to find it but no luck. But thank goodness, i found the piece, and hope it will be an evidence to his murder.

•••

As soon as i sent him to the male dorms, i went to the lab in the campus and met up with someone. "Hello there" She greeted and proceeded doing what she was doing.

"I.. want to ask for your help" i spoke, holding the small plastic inside my hand. "That's rare, u evem usually dont ask much for your assignments" She removed her gloves and looked at me with a smile.

"Name it" She told me. "I.. want you to check this. We have the fingerprint scanner in this campus right?" I asked. "On the other day, i saw you were checking a medium machine as you entered a piece of glass and a fingerprint came out on screen"

"What is this?" She asked weirdly. "That's hard to answer" I laughed awkwardly and scratched my head. "Then it will be hard for me to help you too"

Out of sudden, someone appeared next to me, shaking his head.

"Please dont tell anyone about this. It will brings disaster to both of us" Seokjin explained throughout, and i just nodded simply.

"Im sorry Mrs Nami. Sorry to bother you" i excused myself and went out from the lab. "I know, i wont tell anyone though. I intended to do something else"

I looked at Seokjin and stopped. "But i need you to accompany me tonight" I showed my weak side to him "Why?"

"I want to do it by myself. But im scared to go around here at night"

"And why is that..?"

I looked around and looked down to my handwatch. It's almost dawn "There is one ghost, i named it red ghost. She keeps on haunting me"

Seokjin looked around too and placed his hand onto my shoulder. "No worries. Im a ghost too, i will defend and take care of you" He gave me the kindest smile i've ever seen and nodded slowly as i replied his smile.

"Thank you"

When it was dark, late and nobody was there around the lab, we started to move. I wore black outfits so nobody would recognise or see me well.

"If i get caught, i dont know what will happen to me" i sighed and hid, looking around. "Hey, what's the use of me? Im here, watching around so no need to hide" he groaned and continued watching.

"oh right" I nodded and got up right away, heading to the lab and entered it. "Seokjin, come here" I called him, afraid of the dark.

But he didn't come, he didn't appear at all. I started to be scared and gulped down. What if the red ghost is here?

"Seokjin--!" As soon as i turned around, Seokjin was there right beside me. He laughed a bit and stood closer "If only i can hug you now. You seem so scared"

I held back my tears and bit my lower lip. "I am" i nodded and looked around with my shaking eyes.

Suddenly my eyes stopped at a spot, she was there, crying in the corner..

"seokjin there" I said, pointing to the red ghost and hid my face to the back, can't bear to see the ghost in front of us.

"Where?"

My jaw dropped and looked up to him. "She is there, can't u see it??" i asked, pointing again.

"No, i can't"