Twelve

*Play the soundtrack before reading*

-

My face turned red right away. But out of sudden, the aura around me chance.

"revenge!" I heard the girl's voice again, the red ghost's voice. "No no, this can't be" I shook my head. "Why is she here. She can't be here. Stop disturbing me!" I shouted, covering my ears when she won't stop saying the same thing.

I ran out from the room, going downstairs and out from the house. I panted hard while catching for my breath. "why is she here? She can't follow me! not until here!" i shouted.

But i was wrong, it's not the same ghost. It was another ghost, with wide smile on her face. She stood there, smiling wide and laughed too.

"Mom told me to smile all the time. She wanted it this way" She giggled and wanted to reach me. I accidentally tripped and fell on the hard ground, hurting my back. But i didn't mind and kept on going backward, away from the little girl.

"She tortured me! She makes me cry all the time! She locked me up! She hurts me! But she won't let me tell anyone and told me to keep on smiling. Until the day i was died, because of her"

My eyes grew bigger when she ran toward me, and sat on me to hold me down.

"She tortured me like this" she smiled wide with big eyes and brought her hands as she placed them onto my forehead.

Once i opened my eyes, i noticed that i wasn't where i was. I looked down, i was close to the ground, i wasn't tall as before.

That's when i realised i wasn't me. I was a kid, in the little girl's body.

"Where am I?" i asked myself and looked around. "Why is this place so dirty?" I kept on asking question.
I tried to move but unfortunately my legs were.. chained. My whole body bruised, and smelly too.

This place, is messed up. What happened?

Out of blue, someone opened the door and stood in front of me. "Eat this" She spoke and threw a bread to me, with a mineral bottle. It was hurt, but now as hurt as my heart now seeing her attitude. I shouted but she didn't hear anything. Is she deaf??

Finally i figured out, she couldn't hear me because this happened in the past and this not my real body, this is the little girl's.

"Mom..!" I suddenly shouted but it wasn't my voice, it belongs to the little girl. "Let me go mom" She begged.

Her mom suddenly came forward to me and slapped me in the face as she stepped on my leg. "Shut up! The neighbours might heard u!" She raised her leg and kicked me.

My eyes shot opened and gasped loudly. I sweated heavily and my hands reached something, just to show im back to normal.

The ghost was still in front of me. "That's just the beginning. She used a block and hit me in the face"

She touched my face, everything went back to the place she was being tortured. Right at the time, i was be hit my a heavy and big block right in the face by her.

"She kicked me, punched me, slapped me" Each time she said it, i received the right thing just like she said.

"Everything, worse than these happened to me. And at last, she accidentally killed me using a brick because of too angry"

My both eyes were shaking. "Stop!! Dont say it! why are u doing this to me?!" I shouted. My face was bleeding hard. Eventhough i couldn't see it, i can feel it. My eyes bruised, face and body injured badly. "Because im full with hatred"

The woman raised a brick and about to hit me with it. Tears fell onto my cheeks and closed my eyes, praying for it to not hurt me.

Just at time, amount of water splashed onto my face and i woke up right away, from the fantasy. From the dream, from the nightmare.

"Mom, mom" i panted, recahing out for my mom who was by my side. Seokjin kneeled down too next to me, looking at me in frighten.

He wanted to hold my face, want me to calm down but.. he couldn't. He bit hisblower lip and pulled his hand away from me before he walked away from there, standing by the side.

"Im useless. Im sorry Maeli"