Twenty

"Maybe im too angry right now. Maybe im too frustrated, stressed out, worried, sad, everything mixed up when one by one problems come" He held his head with one hand and looked away.

"I swear, i will kill that killer. Do worse than be done to me. I want to see suffers from them" He smiled creepily.

I was stuttered. "S-seokjin" I called him. He didn't answer me but just thought of killing the killer in such a worse way. "Seokjin" I yelled and received a glare from him.

"You seem afraid, are you now?" He asked with an evil smirk. "This is not you. What happened"

"You've just met me, u dont know anything about me"

He spoke before he walked away, and begone from my sight. It's been three days, i haven't seen him since then. I wanted an explanation which leaded me to his house again.

Once again, his mom was at home brcause she's not working. "Do u want to take something?" She smiled.

"I want to say something.. related to Seokjin" I said under my breath.

She was shocked and gestured me to come in first. While she was making a tea for me in the kitchen, i waited patiently until she came.

"A-actually i have the ability to see.. the dead" She stood there with a weak smile. "Dear, dont mess up your mind. There's no way you could" she laughed.

When she was about to place down the cup of tea, i let out everything "Seokjin told me everything. Im not his girlfriend actually, im just an ordinary girl. I met him when he was sitting there in the park alone, spacing out"

She was shaking and barely put down the cup. "h-how can?" She asked. "In my generations, there will be someone that gets the ability. This time it's me. I only can see the dead that wants to revenge or hatred feelings"

She covered her mouth "No no, my Seokjin won't have that negative feelings" She chuckled, trying to convince herself that i was wrong.

"Yes he doesn't. He just want to know who is his killer"

Her eyes became glassy and a drop of tear escaped her eye. She wanted to chase me out because thought that i was lying.

"Im not lying. Please, i need your help" She wanted to make me stand up. "All these times, i was lying. That time you cane into his bedroom and saw me watching cartoon. It's not me, i dont have time because i was searching for proof. Plus, you even told me that he arranged everything by himself, i didn't knew where the remote control is"

She looked around and started to cry without voice. "I-is he here?" She asked.

"Sadly no. That's why i want your help" I bit my lower lip. "He's been acting weirdly. He starts to be angry, and.. fierce. What's Seokjin's attitude before actually?"

"He is kind, polite to his family members and everyone around him. He won't be mad at one thing, he likes to keep it inside, pretend it's nothing but until one time, he will let it out once he couldn't take it anymore"

•••

"Seokjin!" I shouted while standing in the middle of my dorm compound. I was shivering, i wanted to go scan the fingerprint at the campus but i dont want to go alone.

Still, if i go with him, there's no point, just lile how he said before.

I grabbed my torchlight, and the sample then went to the lab, broke in and found the scanner in front of me.

"How am i going to do this?" I asked myself and looked around it, trying to figure out. I touched the button and it started, the scanner lightened up.

"Whoa" My jaw dropped and turned it into a smile once i realised i succeed.

But when i tried to continue, i feel pressence behind me.

I breathed in and out, trying to calm down eventhough i knew, she was there behind me.

I felt cold breeze on my nape but i just shrugged it off then proceeded what i was doing just like how our lecturer teached us how to use this in the class.

I heard something dripped onto the floor, caught my attention. As soon as i looked on my right, where the sound cane from, i saw blood on the floor, dripped from above.

I didn't look up, because i knew she was up there. I closed my eyes and muttered "Im not disturbing you, so stop disturbing me" Grandma always say that thid would work but i was wrong, not this time.

When i put in the sample inside the scanner and the results appeared on the screen, drops of blood dripped right in front of me, onto the tablr where the scanner was.

My whole body trembled and her face, the red ghost suddenly showed up right in front of mine. Her face was bleeding badly, and rotted plus had so many cuts. Her eyeballs were almost out, looking at me with her wide eyes. She smiled creepily and opened her mouth as blood splashed onto my face.

I screamed out of my lungs and ran to the back but the floor suddenly red allover, full with thick red blood. I tripped and fell onto the ground as i hit my head and fainted.

•••

The moment i woke up, i realised the blood was still there. I held my head and quickly stood up but failed.

Suddenly everything was gone, including the blood. It's like just imagination.

But shockingly, there were footprints around my size but it's not mine because i wote shoes. It's more to bare footprints.

I took the results as i printed it out and took along the sample before i followed the footprints. It was like someone calls me.

While on my following the foorprints, i stopped when i noticed it was the last one and i was standing in the end of corridor.

Something wrote in front of me, on the wall with black ink.

'104'

What is this?

That night, i rushed back to my dorm when the guard almost caught me. She was wandering around with her torchlight on.

I didn't have the chance to see the results, so i kept it inside my pillow and slept eventhough i had a hard time night.

The next morning, i woke up as usual and went to the class. Complete forgotten about the results.

"What's wrong? You are spacing out again" My seatmate asked. "I want to ask you, is there anything special about number 104 around here?"

She stopped smiling and changed her expression. "Where did u get that?" she asked.

"Random. Someone asked me"

"D-didn't u know about a girl, younger one year than us. She died in such a worst way. Nobody dares to mention her name because it would remind of them of the tragedy. She fell from a high place and died in a terrific way"

"What is her name?"

"Cheongi"