Eleven

I knocked the door and waited for someone to answer me. Not too long after, someone opened the door and revealed my mom.

"Oh my god Maeli" She gasped and pulled me into a hug as i hugged her back. It felt so nice to come home again, to be with her side again.

"Mom i missed u so much" i said and smiled a bit without breaking the hug.

•••

I smiled wide as soon as i entered my room. Nothing changed, same as before but as expected from mom, she cleaned the dust already.

I sat down onto the bed and tapped the bed part next to me, gesturing for Seokjin to sit down too.

"I've never brought a guy into this room. You are the first" I smiled a bit.

"But im like invisible. Let's see the difference, if im still alive, your mom will ask several questions about me. But did she? No" He smiled weakly.

"You are still a guy. As long as i can see you, you are alive in my eyes" I placed my hand on his hand which was on the bed, as my hand went through him. Though, our hands were seem to he touched by each other.

"A-anyway" I shook my head and stood up. "You really can't it, dont you?" I asked. "So u dont feel starve or thristy?"

He shook his head and laughed. "No, i dont feel anything. Not even pain"

"Maeli, come down for lunch!" Mom called me in sudden, makes me shocked. "A-ah yes! coming!" i yelled back in case she couldn't hear from downstairs.

"Stay here, do anything u want but dont mess up my room please- oh wait sorry. You couldn't" i grinned awkwardly and walked out from the room.

•••

While eating, mom suddenly asked me. "What happened?" She asked.

I stopped eating and looked at her as i placed down my spoon.

"I.. can see them again. The ghosts" I spoke under my breathe and looked down to my plate. "How many have u seen?" She asked.

"Three but scary enough to bother me, makes me lose my mind" I bit my lower lip. "First, the red ghost. She's around my age. Her neck broke, she was stabbed on stomach. and next, the crawling ghost. I just saw it when they sent me to the hospital after found me unconscious on the floor. And.."

I stopped talking and laughed nervously. "The ghost died without knowing the cause. He is good looking, handsome too, i can't believe it"

I drank the water with a shy smile and when i was gulping down, i saw someone appeared on the stairs.

I chocked and covered my mouth with my hand right away when i saw Seokjin was leaning against the stairs holder.

Since when he was there?! Did he hear me?!

He laughed, mocking me before go back to my room. "Are u okay dear??" Mom asked.

"Yes mom, im fine. Sorry" I smiled and finished my food then cleaned my plate and glass before i ran upstairs to my room then shutted the door. He was lying there, looking at the window.

"Did u hear anything?" i asked nervously. "Everything" he shrugged and smirked. "You think im good looking?"

"Yes. W-well that's obvious isn't it. You even know it by yourself" I moved my hands.

"But never thought you will think like that too"

"T-that's a compliment. Take it or forget it" i used monotone and rolled my eyes. He suddenly stood up and walked toward me. I walked backwards until my back hit the door and stopped. He leaned forward me, being so close.

Eventhough he couldn't touch me, he still looks like a living human to me. I can't feel his breathe but i can feel my heart beated so fast.

"What are u doing?"

"You are pretty in my eyes too. Take it or forget it"