Final

*Play the song before read*

"Jikyoung-- or should I say Seokjin" i smiled weakly and tears fell onto my cheeks.

His eyes widened and ran to me before he hugged me and Mrs Kim at the same time. He hugged so tight "I remember everything now, i remember them! I remember all of you!" He sobbed hard.

•••

We decided to stay overnight there but Seokjin suddenly asked me to come with him and he drove us to somewhere.

"Where are we going? It's cold"

He pulled over to a park. "Remember that?" he's the one who asked me this time. "That's when u saw me, when u approached me and i just got to know that u can see ghosts"

I covered my mouth and nodded. "Then that's where a driver threatened you, it's funny to be honest"

I laughed while crying.

I moved my hands like fans and asked him "Can i hug you now oh my god" He nodded with a smile and hugged me tightly, so hard and none of us broke the hug.

We missed each other so bad, his figure, his smile, everything is the same now. "Oh my god, is this a miracle. How can u still be alive" I sobbed hard, tightened the hug.

"I dont know. It's like i was born in someone else that already existed in this world. All i knew was that i was in someone's body but slowly that feels went gone and i forgot everything"

"I thought i lost you back then. U went away without comforting me, without staying by my side. You just left!" i cried in his shoulder.

"Im here now, thank you for convincing me, make me remember all of these. Maeli, i love you so much" He shut his eyes tight.

"Dont say the last goodbye like u did last time" My hands grabbed him tight and received a laugh from him. "I won't, ever again"

I broke the hug and looked at him. "I can't believe this, i thought you were gone"

Slowly, my hand reached his face, and i can touch it. Nobody can explain how happy i was to touch the person that i love. He laughed and i looked around just to make sure no spirits around us. To make sure, the person in front of me is the real Seokjin.

"You have no idea how happy i am right now"

He pulled me for a kiss and broke it to kiss my forehead.

"Maeli thank you so much, i love you so much

My eyes widened. "Don't--"

"... let's stay together" he smiled weakly and chuckled.

•••

"The pizza has arrived!" Seokjin shouted and closed the door behind him. "Why so many boxes? i mean, mom can't eat them so much"

"I decided to add two more persons to this overnight" Seokjin smiled and placed the boxed onto the table.

"Who- Dont tell me.." i heard the engine roared from outside and the brake sounds.

When i opened the door, Jaehwan and Taehyung were there, getting out from the car.

"We brought our clothes along!" Taehyung grinned.

"Dude!" Taehyung went to high five with Seokjin but Seokjin turned around and looked at him mysteriously "You are not in love with Maeli anymore right. I still remember how you looked at her alright" Seokjin stated.

"O-of course not. I have a girlfriend now" Taehyung groaned. "Okay then, high five for you"

All of us watched a movie, mom already went upstairs to sleep.

"Isn't this tragic, two persons died here and we watched a movie here" Taehyung spoke up. "Maeli couldn't see anything right? I guess, it's okay"

"I see someone behind you Taehyung" i said and held my laughter as Jaehwan stood behind Taehyung with a creepy smile.

"Funny" Taehyung groaned and kicked Jaehwan's leg.

I was cuddling with Seokjin with us sat by the couch, resting our back to it. Seokjin held me in his arm as i held his hand.

"I wanted to hold this hand for a long time" i said under my breathe. "i heard that" Seokjin muttered and piched my nose.

Seokjin looked to the front and sighed. "Mind your business" to Jaehwan and Taehyung who was giggling.

Thank you for giving him the second chance, thank you for giving me the second chance to hold him.

Thank you.

The end.

•••

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AHAHAHAH LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ♡♡♥♡♥♡ LOST OF HEARTEU!