Chapter XIII

I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS, BUT PLEASE DONT BE A GHOST READER AND HIT THAT STAR BUTTON FOR VOTING. THERES AN A/N QUESTION  AT THE END! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR VOTE!

"Did you really have to?" Nate asked in a murmur and I rolled my eyes, leaning back against the wall. They had pushed us both inside a sheriff station jail, and didn't even bother taking the handcuff off.

"Hey! Bring her some clothes! Have some decency!" Nate shouted at the cops staring at me from the corner

"I'm fine. I'm not naked" I hissed at him.

"I don't give two shits, Scar. I don't want these imbeciles to be staring at you like that" he said, standing up and blocking me with his body so the guards didn't have a peek at what I had under my robe.

"Nate, stop, please..." I murmured, looking away. Nate looked down at me, fire in his eyes, clenched jaw. Then he sighed

"I apologize. But you have to understand me" Nate said.

"Oh I understand" I told him, a small smile on my lips. Silence took ahold of the small jail cell.

"Is it hurting you?" Nate asked suddenly, and I looked up.

"What's hurting?"

"The cuffs on your wrists" he said, motioning with his head. I shook my head, smiling a bit

"I'm fine Nate. I'm not going to break. I'm strong I promise" I said, and Nate raised his eyebrows.

"Oh I know that. Sexy too. I'm never gonna be able to get the image of you punching the living shit out of Andrew in front of the cops. That's my woman right there" he said with a smirk and I smirked back.

"Your woman, eh?" I said quietly.

"Right this way" we heard a cop say and we turned our heads to see Kate, together with a cop.

"What is she doing here?" I asked quietly, and Nate frowned.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on your way back to London" Nate asked as the cop came our way to open the cell.

"I'm here to bail you out, obviously" Kate said with a frown, throwing a look my way but ignoring me after. Nice manners there, beauty queen.

"Mr Hatford, you can go now, but I suggest you contact your lawyer" the cop said and I frowned.

"Scarlett is leaving with me" Nate told the cop.

"I'm bailing you out, Nate. Not her" she pointed out.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'll take care of that-" Nate was saying when he got interrupted

"Actually, I'm the one that's bailing her out" I looked up and there was Andrew, a nasty red cut on his cheek, and a furious expression on his face.

"Actually, I'' stay here, thank you very much" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Stop with the games, Scarlett. Let's go" Andrew said, and the cop came inside the cell to pull me up

"Stop it! Just cancel the bail, refund him or something. I'm not leaving with him" I shouted, and Andrew narrowed his eyes.

"She'll leave with me" Nate interrupted, and my eyes flew to him. They were chest to chest, about to go at it.

"Stop it" I said, letting the cop drag me out.

"Do you two idiots wanna get thrown in jail?" the cop told them.

"Yeah, do you?" I joined the cop, but the cop didn't like that and gave me the dirtiest look ever, making me look away. Okay, who pissed in his cheerios today...