Different Dreams, Different Situations

Tris's POV
     I shoot up in bed, looking around frantically. Ever since I had the talk with Tori about my divergence, I've gotten nightmares about being discovered, experimented on, and killed. I know that Jeanine got caught for doing research on something that wasn't supposed to be known of, but the fear that someone like her, maybe worse, is out there ruins me (AU little do they know about David😢😂).
      I get up to go get water, hoping I'll stop thinking about dangerous things will get to me. After I get my water, I walk back into the room, the moonlight is my only light.
   I walk to my dresser, my shirt extremely uncomfortable. I take it off and find the shirt of Tobias's that I wear to sleep. Pulling my tights higher up, my knee pops, sending me falling to the ground.
     "Tris?" Tobias calls from the bed, sitting up. I try and get up, but it's no use. He turns the nightstand light on and looks over at me, his eyes widening.
     I immediately cover my chest when I realize I'm not wearing anything to cover myself, other than tights. I bends down and picks me up, almost dropping me cause my arms won't allow him to position me safely.
    "Tris, for me to get you back on the bed, you're gonna have to move your hands. I can tell saying that to me was a struggle, so I try to act like moving my hands is no big deal. He doesn't look down at me as he walks to the bed. Not that I wanted him to, but why didn't he look? I mean, he is a man after all. And I wouldn't call him out on it.
     "There you go," he says, covering me with the blanket.
    "Shirt-"
    "Tris, you would have to get back up, I'm not letting you do that. I'll take my spot on the floor," he says, kissing my forehead.
    "No, it's fine," I say. He looks surprised by my words, but doesn't hesitate to get in bed. Surprisingly, I move close him, missing his body heat. He places his hand on bare back, running his middle finger down my spin.
     "Night."
     ××××××××
          Mature!!!
      "Oh Tobias," I moan, his tongue tracing lines on my neck. I raise my hips to meet each of his thrusts with my own. He makes sure to leave a mark in sadly a area that will show.
     My nails scratch at his blood, leaving some small cuts in the black ink. "Damn. I love you so much." He sits up and grips my hips, looking down at me as he goes harder, but making sure not to hurt me.
     "Holy-" I'm about to reach my finish line when he pulls out. I raise my brows, breathing heavily. He thrusts back in harsher this time. Sending me over.
   ×××××××
     "Tris," Tobias says. My eyes slowly open and sting as I look at him. I smile a little, confused. Did I have a bad dream about him? I never dream, and the one time I do it has to something like this. I'm not saying it didn't seem good, but it makes me also feel weird.
    "Hey," I say, holding the blanket to me. He leans in and kisses me briefly until I pull away.
    "You okay?" He asks. I nod, pulling him back to me for a kiss. He pulls me closer to him, my chest to his. He gets down to kissing my ravens. For a second, I hope my dream will come true, but I'm too scared still.
      "Slow," I say just a little above a whisper.
      "What?"
     "I want to go slow," I mumble. "I-I want you, but I'm scared." He nods, kissing me.
    "So a one step at a time thing? Finding your limit?" I nod, pulling him closer so me so he can't fully see my chest.
     "If your okay with that."
      Of course I am."
    ××××××××
               Tobias's POV
     Tris comes out of the bathroom dressed in black skinny jeans and a old black shirt of mine that no longer fits me. She sits down on the couch next to me, her head on my shoulder.
    "Rough night?" I ask. She shoots up, looking at me with a nervous expression.
     "What do you mean?"
    "After I got you back in bed, you started talking on your sleep. I was going to wake you, but it didn't seem concerning."
    "What kind of things was I saying?"
    "I can't remember now," I answer. She sighs. The sound of someone unlocking the door catches our attention. We told Uriah to show them to my place, so we're not panicking. I don't think Tris heard the door, cause she lays down, her head on my lap. I would tell her to move, but she looks peaceful.
    She turns so her face is covered by my shirt and her arms around me. Uriah comes in with her parents and Marcus behind him. By now, Tris is asleep again.
    "Didn't get much sleep?" Uriah says with a wink. 
     "Get out." He nods and leaves. I gesture for them to shut on the couch opposite of me.
    "Sense she's not awake right now, we can talk about your relationship," her dad says. I nod, my body tensing. "What are your intentions with her?" He asks.
     "My intentions?"
     "Is this just fun? Are you serious?"
    "I'm very serious about this," I answer. Tris shifts closer to me. 
    "I can remember when your mom and I were like that," he says, gesturing to how Tris is right now.
    "This is nothing like your relationship with mom. You couldn't even call that a relationship," I say. He scuffs.
    "She said I do on our wedding day. I'd call that a relationship."
    "Not a healthy one," I say. Mrs.Prior looks over at her husband nervously.
    "You grew some balls didn't you, son? A few years back you would never be saying the things you are ri-"
     "That's cause you made sure I was scared of you." He chuckles.
     "You would cry like a bitch."
     "Tobias," Tris says, squeezing his eyes shut.
    "Yeah?" She sits up, rubbing her eyes and resting her forehead on my shoulder, kissing the crook of my neck once. She notices our guests and sits up, her face heating up.
    "Why didn't you wake me?" She says, sounding anxious.
     "You looked peaceful." Marcus eyes her for a second.
     "You don't look like yourself anymore. I remember going over to your guys home for dinner. I brought Tobias one time," he says. That I do remember. It was one of the very few times he did.
    "I don't remember that," she says. Her mom giggles.
    "You two had gotten along pretty good. Fell asleep in her room while playing some old board game," she tells us. I smile at the memory. Tris had been eight and I was ten.
    "Do you remember this?" She asks me. I nod, blushing. That's the only memory from being in Abnegation I enjoy still having.
     "Do you guys live together?" My dad asks.
    "No," she answers. That was what I was going to bring up last night. I want her to move in with me.
    "But you two stay together some nights?" He asks. This guy doesn't stop.
   "Yeah."
    "In the same bed?" He asks.
     "Dad-"
     "I just need to make sure he isn't using you for one thing. You never know someone's true intentions," he tells her. She runs her hands through her long dirty blond hair.
    "Sir, I can promise you that my intentions are good. I'm not like...someone else. I genuinely care for your daughter."
    "Someone else?" Natalie asks. I eye Marcus. How haven't they caught on yet? He's their leader, therefore they expect the best of him.
    "Son-"
    "What? You don't want me ruining your perfect reputation? You don't want them to know how you beat and rape my mother, and beat me with a belt?"
   I have no ide what made me loose it enough to say that in front of her parents. I get up and walk to the balcony.
     ×××××××
                    Tris's POV
     I sigh, watching as Tobias walks out. "Is all that true, Tris?" My eyes lock with Marcus's. They might share the same color, but they aren't the same.
    "He has no reason to lie about it," I say. They look at Marcus.
    "He's just like me, Beatrice. It runs in the Eaton men," he says, not even trying to deny it. My parents look shocked.
    "He's a hell of a better person than you are. He doesn't hurt the people he loves."
    "I never hurt him."
    "You haven't hurt him? I've seen the scars you left on his back. Their so bad that black ink tattoo doesn't cover some of them." He chuckles, smirking and looking at my chest area.
    "You sure they aren't from you after he uses you as a sex t-"
    "Leave," I say. Tobias comes in just as I say that. My parents get wide eyed at my tone.
    "It's true what they say about Dauntless girls. They have attitude to them. Its attractive." Tobias stands up and grabs his father by the collar of his grey jacket, pulling towards the door. My main focus is on his arm. Damn!!! The veins in them are viable sense he's clenching and the muscle is making my mouth go dry.
     "Who wants coffee?"

AN: Aye, sorry for the delay. I've had to put that in almost every story now. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/    -Vaeh