Daddy

Tris's POV::

A knock on the door makes me get up and walk to the door. Tobias stands in the doorway looking sleep deprived and red eyed. I shut the foot only to him stop it with his hand. "Can I come in so we can talk?" He asks.
I walk to the couch without answering but letting the door hang open. He walks in and shuts it behind him. "Is Christina home?" I shake my head, struggling to keep my eyes open. "I'm sorry about last night."
"You should be," I say. He looks down. "You made me feel like complete shit; l-like it was my fault. I'm not ready to be a mom, just as your not ready to be a dad, but that's not going to stop me from having this baby and raising it."
He takes in a shakey breath. "I know that. Last night was...I don't even know. Maybe it was shock and fear, not that that's an excuse. Tris, I love you, so much. I want nothing than to raise this child together and learn how this works as we go. I'm so sorry about last night, and I'll never stop trying to show that to you."
I hug the dark gray throw blanket around me as I lean over and kiss him softly on the lips. His calloused hands cup my face, creasing it gently as his lips move with mine.
He pulls back drops to his knees, lifting my shirt. "I'm a dad."
"There's nothing really in there yet," I say. He grins.
"But there will be, you'll be carrying our child. I love you so damn much."
"I love you too."
××××××××
"Its so weird to know that in a few weeks they're will be technically three of us," he days, kisses up my side. I turn onto my back and smile at him. "I'm excited now. Just promise you won't let me turn into my father."
I run my fingers through his hair. "I won't, and I know that'll never happen. If you thought that was an actual possibility you wouldn't be excited. You'll be a great father to our son or daughter," I tell him. His smile meets his dark blue eyes.
"I want a girl, so she can be a daddy's girl. And wear little black tutus with flats, and look like you," he says, kissing my stomach.
"You want to curse her with my looks? I want a boy, so I can have him be a mommas boy, and look just like daddy."
"Oh so now your calling me daddy?" He asks with a lustful glint in his eyes.
"Never, I meant to our kids. You know I'm not into that stuff," I say. He shrugs, shyly smiling.
"Aren't you open to new things?" He asks, looking down while fidgeting.
"Yeah, but not like that. Do you?" He shakes his head all too fast. "Tobias-"
"I don't, I'm kidding. You should sleep while I make lunch for us. I'll wake you when it's done." He gets up, exposing his glorious muscular body to me that's almost naked except for his boxers. I throw him his sweats to put on. He walks towards the door after doing so.
"Have a nice time cooking, daddy." He keeps walking, but flips out off over his shoulder.

AN: I think you guys cab guess where this is heading haha. Please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Vaeh