TV

Tris's POV
"Your glowing," Chris says as I sit down in front of her. Tobias is talking to Zeke about something that happened while at work in the hall.
"Wha-what do you mean?" I stutter. She gasps loudly.
"My baby is all grown up now. How was it?" She says, smiling from ear to ear.
"How was what?"
"Don't play stupid. Did you have hot and heavy sex, or slow and gentle sex? How was it?" I look around, blushing hard.
"It wasn't hot and heavy at all. As it was...I don't know." She tilts her head to the side, waiting for me to explain. "I couldn't... I couldn't cum."
"YOU COULDN'T WHAT?" I look around us and shake my head at her for screaming. "Was he small? Too soft? Were you just not turned on?"
"No, everything was perfect. Its just, it hurt to-"
"So he was big. I always had the feeling."
"Anyways, it hurt to much and that's all I could really focus on. I didn't tell him cause he obviously enjoyed it. I don't want to make him feel bad about himself." The boys come over and sit down. Chris looks at me nervously and looks at him.
"How was the pull out last night?" (Stranger things fans where you at!?) She asks him. My eyes widen and he chokes on his coffee. "Will said you were trying to get the night off?"
"Oh, yeah...it was fine."
××××××××
I rest my head on Tobias's lap, looking up at him. He glances down and grins. "You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Good." He cocks a brow at me. "Were you able to, um...you know...we're you able to..."
"Cum?" I nod shyly. "Yes. Why?" I shake my head, taking a deep breath. Maybe I'm just weird? I know the only reason I wasn't able to finish was because of the pain, but come on Tris!! "You can tell me whatever it is."
"I-I wasn't able to." His lips part in shock.
"Well that makes me feel great about myself," he says sarcastically. I run my hands through my hair, hating my body now for yet another reason.
"It had nothing to do with you. I promise. It was just that it hurt really bad." He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself.
"Why didn't you tell me this last night?"
"Cause there was nothing you could have done about it. You a lot...bigger than I was expecting. Chris said it didn't hurt that bad for her, but now I guess I know that Will must have nothing down there. I'm sorry?"
He stands up and walks to the kitchen to just lean against the counter. "Maybe the next time it happens, I'll be able to. A lot of people probably don't their first time." He looks me straight in the eyes.
"Tris, you don't have to explain yourself. I just feel bad that you didn't get to really enjoy it like I did," he tells me. I take the blanket off of me and walk over, wrapping my arms around his muscular body. Damn he's hot.
"Its okay. I loved being close you, feeling every inch of you. I don't need that part of it in order to enjoy it." He leans and gives me a soft kiss.
"Promise?"
"Promise?"
"So if it hadn't of hurt...you would have been able to finish right?" I chuckle.
"Yes, handsome." He bites his lip and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Then let's try this again."
×××××××××
"The hurts," I wince as he pushing all the way in.
"I checked if you were we-"
"I don't think it's that. Just wait a second." He reaches over and grabs the TV remote and turns the TV on to something I usually watch. I can't help but laugh.
"I thought it'd help you relax?" I cover my face, laughing.
"I am." Looking into his eyes, I press my lips to his passionately. He starts moving slowly, his calloused hands soothingly running up and down my bare sides. A moan escapes me as do I start smiling.
"You feel good now?"
"Yeah."
×××××××××
"That was amazing," I say, my chest still heaving. I'm tired, but decide to stay awake since he still is. He turns on his side so we're looking at each other.
"I completely agree." I press him softly. "I have question for you and I understand if your not ready." My body tenses in suspense. "Will you move in with me? I mean, not in here, I've been planning in moving anyways. But I think it would be better if you were moving with me."
"The only reason why I'm not gonna right now is because of how tired I am. I don't want to give you an answer I don't mean." He nods, putting the blanket over us.
"Well goodnight beautiful."
"Night."

AN: You guys have no idea how good it feels to finally be able to update this story. I had a different Divergent Fanfic going on and unwanted to get that one done already sense it was holiday based. Anyways, please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Vaeh