I'm A Cool Mom

Tris's POV

         Tobias sits down next to me at the table we always sit at with our friends. Everyone is chatting among themselves about random things, even Shauna and Zeke. She places her hand on mine.
    "I just wanted to apologize about how I was acting. It was just angering that this dickhead," she slaps Zeke's arm, "didn't want a family with me. Tris thank you for dealing with my tears: Four, thank you for dealing with my anger. I'm not going to be like different moms, I'm gonna he a cool mom."
    I smile and look down at the table. "You sure your not hungry?" Tobias asks. I shake my head. Truth be told, I'm staving.
    "I'm good."
    ××××××××
         "Babe!" Tobias yells from the living room. I get off of his bed and go to the kitchen. He turns away from the counter. He sets a bowl of noodles from last nights dinner in front if him. He hands me the spoon with food on it. I don't eat it, knowing it will only make me feel sick.
    "Eat it," he says. I shake my head.
    "I'm not hun-" I don't get a chance to finish before he grips my cheeks and forces the spoon in my mouth. It tastes so good.
    "And I will keep doing that until you start eating correctly." I take the spoon from him and eat.
    "Babe?" His face turns red.
    "It sounded weird to me too. Would you rather me call you women?" I raise my brows.
    "Call me that and I will find someone who can kill you," I say. He chuckles, thinking I'm kidding. He stops and goes to the room.
     ××××××××
      Tobias has his arm draped over my pale shoulders as we watch a old show called Beauty and The Beast on TV. He seems more relaxed than he was. His dark blue eyes are trained on the TV, not noticing my stare.
     "Staring is creepy."
      "Its romantic." (TVD fans where you at?) He leans down a little and kisses the tip of my nose. I can't help but feel a little disappointed that he didn't go for my lips.
    He turns his attention back to the screen. His fingertips run up and down my arm. I lay down, resting my head on his lap, kissing his clothed side.
     I sigh, upset that I'm still not getting a reaction from him. I thought it would do something if my head was directly on his lap. Taking a chance, I sit up and get on him, straddling his lap and placing my head in the crook of his neck. He wraps his arms around me and continues to watch the TV. 
    I press my lips to his neck, trying to get a reaction. His arms tighten around me. I sit straight so I'm in the way of the screen. His eyes lock with mine.
    "Are you just not into me?" I blurt out. His eyes widen. "Sexually I mean."
    "Tris, where's this comi-"
    "I've been trying to get your attention in that way and your just watching the show," I explain. He grins a little.
    "Trust me, I'm very aware of what you've been doing. I-I was afraid that I was getting the wrong idea and didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable," he tells me.
    I look down. "So you do want me?" He nods, leaning in and kissing me. He's about to pull away, but I bring him back to me. He sits up and removes the hair tie from my hair.
    "I love you," he says. His lips connect with my neck, making me sigh. I grind my hips against his. I bring his lips back to mine and pull away. His eyes stay on mine.
    Slowly, I lift my shirt up and place it to the side. He clears his throat, not looking down. He leans back in, this time more harsh and hungry. He stands up, still holding me close to him.
    My back hits the wall hard. I would usually wince at the impact, but I'm too happy to focus on anything else. He smiles into the kiss, leading me to the bedroom. He takes his shirt off, looking at me briefly, but not too long.
    He lays me down on the bed and gets above me. I close my eyes and allow him to do what he's doing. He makes sure to leave marks on my ravens. His eyes raise to mine for permission. Hesitantly, I nod.
     The feeling of his lips feel weird, but soon good. My hands tangle in his hair, moaning. His hands run down my bare back. I pull back and take his belt and jeans off. This is the most we've been exposed to each other before.
      He unbuttons on my jeans and takes them off me. The warm air hitting my legs makes me shiver. "Cold?" He asks. I shake my head, looking at the parks of his tattoo that peaks out from his shoulders. "You sure about this? We can stop here."
    "I highly doubt that's what you want. Literally...I know that cause well you know." I must be so red. He leans in close to me.
    "Of course I want this with you, but that's when you are ready too." Looking into his eyes, I can tell he's telling the truth.
    "I want this." He stalls for a second. I remember this is all new to him too. Our tongues battle with each others as he tugs my underwear off, making sure his hands brush my skin. Reaching down and touching me, my back arches at the new, but welcomed feeling. I close my eyes, my mouth gapping open.
    "Is this okay?" I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck. He continues touching me, somehow knowing exactly what to do. A loud moan escapes me. "You okay?"
    "Yes." I pull his boxers down and nod. He takes his hand away and kisses me, positioning himself.
    "Your positive?" I nod, my heart beating fast in my chest. "Please tell me if I hurt you."
    "Okay." He slowly starts pushing in, a pinching feeling awakening in my core. When he's further, it gets worse. I burry my face in his neck and let a few tears fall. 'Tris, Lo-"
    "I'm okay. Just hold still."
    "I'm not even all the way in."
    "WHAT!?"

     AN: I had some major writing block with this sense the last chapter. I think I'm back in the hang of things. I hope you guys are having a great holiday season. Please comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Vaeh