11.Changes

Zyva's POV :

I saw the thing which I was not planning to see anytime soon .....

I wanted to become stable before watching it.......

He pressed the play button...... First thing was my family standing with the bride and groom smiling at the camera......

It was amaan Bhai and Rabia baji's reception .....

They are fake smiling at camera.... No one is bothered that I was missing......

We sat silently watching it..... The room was dark... Soon it came to an end...... I was crying.... Crying my heart out.... I pulled my legs near me, still crying. He sat beside me ....

"Hey, its okay.... I just wanted to make you happy.... I am sorry... I didn't wanted to hurt you.... Please don't cry"
He said holding my hand....

I looked up at him....

"Its okay... Its not your fault... I know you won't hurt me....."

I wiped my tears...
"And see I am not crying"

"But you are not smiling either"

I smiled slightly...

"Is it hurting" he asked carefully creasing my wounded feet...

"No its healing" I said still in my thought.....

"Come... Let's go somewhere"
He said whilst standing and offering his left hand.... I accepted and stood up

"Yes, to the graveyard"

"What?"

"Yeah... If you take me out at this time in this cold.... With my 'not so capable of walking' foot ... Then khala will definitely kill you.... So let's go there."
I laughed seeing his reaction.....

"You are impossible"

"I m possible"

"What did I saw in you... O Allah I am stuck... Please save me..."
He said dramatically with hands in air...

"You are stuck forever with me....hahaha"
I said still laughing

"Come let's sleep drama queen... Its quite late" I said walking to my side

"I prefer king"

"Whatever"

***"*******
Next morning

I woke up hearing some voices.....
Aarib was talking on phone or say yelling ....
The Balcony's door was slightly open.... I stood there hearing him

"Don't you get it..... Ask them to remove it.... I don't know anything..... If she sees it even by mistake, she is not gonna take it easily.... She will be left broken again....... Yeah..... Hmm...... OK....... FROM EACH AND EVERY NEWS CHANNEL.... OK am I clear...."

He was still talking... But what is he talking about....
What news....

Let me check...
I switched on the TV of our room...

I was randomly searching for some news channel... Something caught my attention....... I was flashing some news related to siedd......
Then dad came out of mansion... All the reporters were asking questions....

I was standing like statue..... With straight face... I was just staring at the screen....

One of the most eligible bachelors of the country.... Mr siedd Mohammad is finally getting married..... It will be held in mosque after juma prayer.... With an ordinary girl named zubia....