27.Scared

Aarib's POV:

"If she doesn't wake up in next 4 hours... She will be in coma"

No
No
Nooooo

She can't do this to me...

I went inside and sat beside her bed... Her unconscious body lying in front of me... Making my heart clench...

I held her hand,

"Zyva" I called her softly..

"Zyva" she didn't respond...

Tear dropped from my eye...

"Zyva, you can't leave me... See I'm here... Your Aarib is here.. I can't go anywhere without you... Zyva look I came along with Ahaan... He was missing you... Ahaan wants his mother... I will not leave you ever again.. Please wake up sweetheart... You know I can't lose you right? Please don't do this to me... I can't bear your loss.. Please darling, wake up... Don't do this... Yell at me, hit me, slap me... Give me any other punishment but not this... Ple-ase... "
I couldn't hold myself seeing her condition.. And cried my heart out..

She didn't respond.....

I went out and took Ahaan from mahi.. Mahi was shocked seeing me...

I came in, sitting on the same place....

"Ahaan ask mamma to wake up.."

"Ahaan tell her, we need her... Please ask her to wake up..."
How can I expect one year old to speak..

But how will she wake up..

I have to wake her up...

I can't let this happen

I can't believe it... It all happened because of me...

I'm hating myself right now.. How can I do this to her... She already suffered so much... She was already hurt... I hurt her again...

Guilt raising in me...

Mahi was sitting on bench crying, I asked her to sit inside and left Ahaan in her arms...

"I'll be back, don't go anywhere.."
With that I left....

I know what I have to do now

*********************

Taking a long breath I went in....

Everyone was sitting around her, I cleared my throat.. All turned to me..

I was about to take a step near them someone punch me hard on my right cheek, the taste of metal brought me back to reality...

Asra stood in front of me... Her back facing me

"What are you doing Bhai...?"

"Bhabhi please move... This is all happening only because of him... MOVE" Asra flinched on siedd's tone...

I wiped my lip and held asra by her arm, moving her behind my back, in protecting manner..

"Listen. I just came here to talk and sort things out... Zyva is-" I was cut off by another punch....

I can't fight back.. I will not.. I want to clear everything.. I will not make it more complicated...

He was about to punch me again, I held his fist....

"Zyva needs you... She is not well... She needs you all... Please help.. S-she can't handle this... She wants everything to be normal... Please listen to me once..." Finally tear leaked out of my left eye...