22.Another leap.....

6 months later

Zyva's POV :

Alhumdulillah... I wrote all the names on the invitations....

All preparations are done...... It took us 6 months for our reception's preparations.....

I am very happy today....

"Zyva are you ready? We have to leav-"

Aarib froze on his track as he saw me wearing his favorite color.....

I went near him

He is still stuck.......

"Aari-" my baby's cry interrupted

Ya Allah....

After face palming myself and Aarib chuckling I went to my baby....

Today we are going to Mohammad's mansion....

Yeah...

I am damn nervous.... May god help me....

Soon we are in front of Mohammad's mansion....

Aarib said EVERYONE is at home.... All gathered here today....

I don't have enough courage to ring the bell ...

Aarib had Ahaan in his arms... He gently squeezed my hand.

I am entering here as Mohammad's daughter....
I want to clear everything and want to invite them in our reception as MY family....

With shaky hands I ring the bell....

Door opened revealing zubia...

"Assalamu alaikum" I hugged her whilst greeting....

"Walekum Assalam please come in" she replied cheerfully

We entered....
"Who's ther-"
Siedd Bhai froze on his track....

I don't think I am looking that gorgeous today that everyone is stuck. hahaha

I chuckled on my own thought...

He raised an eyebrow... I went to him and hugged him tightly....

Aarib left to give sleeping Ahaan to mahi who was in car....

Bhai didn't hugged me back.....

I left him with teary eyes...... I said salam to all and went in other living room where all ladies are seated...

"Assalamu alaikum...." I said smiling.... And entering.... All stood up and replied in unison.... I stood in front of mama (mom) and hugged her tight...

"I am sorry mama... Please forgive me.... Believe me I have not done anything..... Please don't ignore me mom.... I can't handle it... Please talk to me..." I said crying... I didn't call mama these many months... Now its first time after the incident...

She hugged me back.... I snuggled into her......

Soon we all were sitting together I was about to explain them... When I heard some voices.....

Alhumdulillah I am so happy today....

"I'll check" with that I left to see men ... Where the noises are coming from.....

I gasp loudly running towards Aarib who was about to fall on floor but I held him from back and there was blood coming from his nose....

"Wha-"I was about to ask

Siedd bhai grabbed his collar before he could do anything I pushed bhai away and stood in front of Aarib.....

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" I asked siedd Bhai loudly....

How can someone beat MY husband without any reason..... That too in front of me...

"Move zyva.... HE MADE YOU SUFFER.... HE ACCEPTED HIS MISTAKE.... HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO YOU..... I WILL KILL HIM"
With that he again tried to grab Aarib's collar and I pushed him again....

"Why are you doing this...... What did you say Aarib???"

I asked turning to Aarib 

"They know the truth ... That's it.... "
He said cleaning the blood on his face...

I went near him and cleaned it....
"What did you say?" I asked softly...

"The truth zyva.... I explained everything to them from the beginning"

I turned to siedd Bhai....

"Why were you beating him"
I asked anger consumed me...

"How can he do that to you, I'll kill HIM" with that he came forward and I pushed him back with full force...

He stumble...

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIMM.. why will you do that ha? HE was there when I needed you all... Where were you ??? When I needed you the most.... When I came to you.. What did you do... Kicked me out right??? Where were you all when I needed you all.... No one was there but HE " I pointed towards Aarib "the only person was with me..... Do you know what happened in these many months.. Years... No .... No one knows what I have been through.... I came here today to clear everything and get my family back...... But seems like a bad idea.... YOU ALL CAN NEVER TRUST ME....... YOU ALL WILL NEVER BE WITH ME....... we came here to invite you all in our reception..."

I clasped both hands in front of my face.....

"Please come if you accept me or think its asra's brother reception.... I hope you all come......
Allah Hafiz"

With that we left the house.... The only voice heard in journey back home was my cries.... Even Ahaan was silent..

We came back home.... I cried more seeing all decorations.....

How bad I wanted them to accept me....

How bad I want to tell them everything....

How I want to feel my father's warmth....

How bad I wanted to tell them about Ahaan...

My cries stopped and anger consumed me as today's scene came in front of me..... How can he touch my husband.... Without knowing anything...

I have to check on Aarib....

I entered the room.... And saw Aarib talking on phone...
The next thing took my breath away....

I stood rooted on my track... Tears streaming down my face....

"No khala I can't leave her"

----------------------------------------

Assalamu alaikum.....

How are you all

I am fine....

Today's chapter had a lot of twists and turns...

Hope you all liked it....

Wait for next update

Till then.....

Assalamu alaikum sincere readers
😘😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘