14. Alhumdulillah

Third person's POV :

Khala, who was head maid has different plans......

She called all servants in store room....

"So now everyone is here... We need to make a plan to kick her out of this house" khala said and everyone nodded..

Shazia interrupted "but mahi is not here.... She didn't come yet"

"She is not in our favor.... She is an idiot, leave her... She can't do anything, even if she do, no one will believe her"

"Fine, but w-"
"No ifs no buts ... Let's concentrate on our plan...."

*************

Zysha understood whole scenario but something was missing....
She was not getting why Aarib met zyva in garden on nikah day... And zyva too didn't say anything...

She thought for sometime before dialing some number..

Zyva's POV :
"Zyva?"

Ya Allah she called me...

"Zysha??"
I asked

"How are you??? I missed you.. Are you okay? I didn't get chance to talk to you??? I am sorry yaar (friend) everything happened very fast"
She asked.. Or explained herself

I nodded as if she was seeing me..

"Yeah... I miss you all.... How can you think so low of me....I-I am sc-scar-scared zysha"
I said and started crying

"Don't be scared... I am with you... I got all proofs to prove you right...."

"What will happen after that.... I am hating this zysha .... My own family needs proof to trust me"

"Its not that zyva liste-"

"They didn't even informed me about siedd bhai's wedding ..."

"Zyva listen baby.... No one is doubting you... And i am sorry for that.... I'll explain everyone ... Don't worry... Can you send me your location"

"I don't know... I have to ask him"

"Ooooo yeah... How is he??? Did he do something... Just tell me I'll make sur-"

"Zysha ... He has not done anything... The only mistake he made was the wrong way of marring me"

"Oohhhooo... Someone has changed haan?" She asked in a teasing tone

"No I am stating the fact"

"Accha I wanted to ask you something"

"Yeah?"

"We saw some footage... Umm its was of mehendi night where you got the note by Aarib and -"

"WHAT ??? It was him.... I thought Amaan Bhai sent it for baji"

"It was Aarib he was standing on the other side of door"

"And?"

"And when he came in backyard nikah morning"

"What????"

"Yeah... I didn't get it... Why didn't you tell me... I would have done something.... By seeing those clips... They all came to conclusion that you cheated us...."

"Ya Allah but it was no-"
Someone snatched my phone

"Hello... Zyva are there... Hello?"
Zysha Spock other side