23.Pre Reception

"No khala I can't leave her"

I stood dead on my track.... Aarib turned around and frowned seeing me crying... He gestured me to come to him... I went near him....

He placed his left arm around my right shoulder... We are standing sidewise...

"Yeah... I know khala... I'll send my men as soon as possible..... Yeah Inshallah..... I hope everything will be fine..... No..... Hmm.... No I can't leave her.... NO... They can't stay here alone.... I'll do something as soon as possible.... Ok..... Take care Allah Hafiz.... Walekum Assalam...."
He sighed and kept his phone in pocket.

My cries halted as I understood what he was talking about....

He turned towards me...
"What happened??? Why were you crying.." He asked wiping my tears....

"Nothing... Its just..... I misunderstood something" I said going towards bed and sitting beside Ahaan.. Stroking him carefully...

Aarib sat in front of me...
He held my hand and took me to balcony.....

"Whats wrong?"
He asked...

"Nothing" I replied not making eye contact....

"Listen zyva I know what you are feeling right now.... Its okay.... You should be happy now.... Don't you think we should celebrate"
He said, we are standing near the railing face to face....

"I am scared.... Now they will not come here.... How much will I have to wait....." A tear scaped my eye he wiped it....

"Don't be scared I know they will come.. You will meet YOUR family just like before.... You are zyva Mohammad right?" He asked creasing my cheek...

"I hope they come.... I miss them badly... You know how much I stopped myself by not telling them about Ahaan.... Why can't they th-" I was saying while creasing his wound made by my brother

We both laughed as we heard our baby's cry......

"He always have to spoil our moment.... Why are you so jealous man" he said as we sat on the both sides of Ahaan... Aarib is frowning at Ahaan....

"Maamaaaaa" Ahaan shouted and started laughing... I too joined him as Aarib made fake angry face....

Next week Ahaan will be eight months old.... Same day of our reception.... He only knows how to say maamaaa and paapaaa 😂😂...

Mashallah he is so cute.... May Allah protect my family from evil of this world....

Oh!! Evil reminds me...

"Aarib what was khala saying?" I asked the one who was busy playing with Ahaan...

"Nothing... There is some crisis in Saudi Arabia so she wants me to come there... But as you know its our reception next week and I can't leave you and Ahaan here, alone... So I will send some of our men there... They'll handle it... "

I nodded and left smilingly...
Alhumdulillah

----------------------

"Zyyyyvvvvv-" Aarib was yelling when I kept my hand on his mouth.....

"Why are you yelling... What's wrong?"I asked frustratedly.....

"Do you remember its our RECEPTION today.... Its already 12:00pm we have to get ready till 06:00 pm where were you since morning??? I have not seen you today..." He said making sad face...

I pecked on his cheek.. Which cause a wide grin on his face....

"Yess i remember its our RECEPTION today.... Don't worry everything will be on time.... But you have to leave this room exactly at 4:30"
I said checking the time....

"Why?"

"Me and Ahaan too have to get ready"

"Why should I leave the room?" He asked still confused

Ufff this man...

"Fine I'll leave the room... Now go and check, is everything ready..." I pushed him out of the room and took Ahaan to get him ready....

Yeah Ahaan has to get ready early, if he is not comfortable in clothes he wear then he will start shouting in last moment....

Phew... Raising a kid is not so easy...

Suddenly door burst open....
Aarib came to me running with teary eyes.....

"Aarib... What's wrong... What happened why are you-.... Aarib??" I asked worriedly

He remained silent still standing in front of me with tears in his eyes...

I placed Ahaan on bed...
And came back to Aarib....

I creased his cheek...
"Aarib please tell me... What's wrong???  Why are you silent?"

He remained silent... A tear escaped from his eye...
He never cried.....

I am getting irritated by his silence...

"AARIB WHAT HAPPENED..... WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MEE?"
I am getting angry now....

"Fine stand here... I'll get Ahaan ready." I was about to turn he held me wrist and within a second I was in his embrace...

"Aarib plea-"

"Your house is at fire"

I froze... World stopped....

"Moham-mohammad mansion is at fi-fire" he said hesitantly ....

*****************************
Assalamu alaikum.....

How are you all...

I am fine... Hope you all too

How was the chapter??

Do vote, comment and follow...

If you are already following me let me know....

Hope you all liked it....

Wait for the next update...

Till then

Assalamu alaikum sincere readers😘😚😘😘😘😘😘😘