25.Shock

"Mashallah"

The only word slipped from Aarib's mouth

I slowly entered, he took small steps towards me...

He was allll ready in his maroon sherwani and I was wearing maroon long frock with matching hijab and lite makeup.....

We both were now stood in front of each other, he was about to Open his mouth, but knock interrupted our moment....

I chuckled and he growled under his breath, I opened the door revealing mahi with Ahaan crying in her arms....

We all were wearing same color... Even Ahaan was wearing maroon kurta...

I took Ahaan in my arms and gently kissed his forehead by which he stopped immediately.... Whenever I kiss my baby he immediately stops crying... 😘

"What's your problem young man?" Aarib asked Ahaan gently poking in his stomach making him laugh

"He fall from bed" mahi stated worriedly

"What? How?" I asked softly

"I went to washroom and when I came back he was crawling to the end of the bed.. I immediately went near him but, he fell"
Mahi said with tears streaming down her cheeks

I chuckled wiping her tears
"Its okay dear, no need to cry... Ahaan is a strong boy..."
With that I started playing with him, making baby voices which caused him laugh

Aarib came next to me and took Ahaan, he offered me his hand asking
"Ready?" With twinkling eyes and charming smile

I nodded

We stood on top of stairs hand in hand and Ahaan was in aarib's arms..

I am the happiest person on earth...

My family completed Alhumdulillah

But something is still missing....

My family... My parents... My siblings....

Dim lights turned bright and spotlight flashed on us making us frown and Ahaan turn....

After my eyes got settled in lights I spotted my family....
Clutching Aarib's hand tightly we stepped down...

My eyes roamed all over... My every relative was presents even his relatives were there..

I got stuck when my eyes landed on very familiar teary ones... Aarib gently squeezed my hand and left....

I slowly walked towards my mom

The person who gave me birth......

I let my tears fall freely and hugged her tight.....

Letting out the sob only to pull apart.... I met my sisters, my bhabhi's

I met everyone soon after ... And Aarib went in garden were all gents were already present....

We were all talking like we never did before...

Soon after having dinner asra made me stand in the middle of the hall and asked not to move.... All girls tied their niqabs some covered their heads, and some wore abaya.. I was trying to understanding what was happening....

When Suddenly my favorite nasheed started playing loudly in the whole house and the main door flew open... Revealing my charming husband with my life, my son in arms....

He met his aunts, my aunts, my mom... After meeting everyone soon he was in front of me, Ahaan was now in my mom's arms

He gently kissed my forehead....
I blushed from head to toe....
Chuckling he took my hand in his and walked towards mom....