Movie night

-So, what movies are we watching? -Kai said like he was forced to.
-Kai you know you don't have to stay if you don't want to. - Zane said
-Nah, I'm cool.
-So, we are watching a horror movie. It's called (sorry I just couldn't find any movie that would suit. So think of the horror movie that is about drowning,). But it's about water. Are you okay with it Kai?-Jay asked not like Kais answer would change anything.

Kai POV
When I heard that the movie is about water I kinda got nervous then answered
  -Sure. I kinda don't bother about water. My fear is not exactly water you know
-Oh, okay. But what is it then?
-Uhh- I stuttered not knowing what to answer.
-He would've already told you if he wanted to.-Nya answered from nowhere. I gave her thanks look and she nodded.
-ugh, again. Whatever.- Jay said annoyed by this.
~Time skip to the night~
I already booked the whole sofa. I payed on it with my whole body, so no one will sit with me. Cole and Lloyd were making plans to get me off it. They were coming from both sides and Cole used his super strength to capture me but I dodged his arms. Lloyd used his energy ball it almost hit me but I dodged it too. Then I said that I will burn the sofa if they won't go away. They both thought I was kidding but they were wrong. I summoned fire and it was all over my wrist and over my hand then Lloyd threw another ball of energy at me and it hit my hand and fire took all the sofa. I was shocked but hid my expression. I asked them if they wanted to continue
-Dude, you are sick!- Lloyd yelled and ran away. Cole just started to back off. The sofa was on fire but it didn't really hurt me just a little hot.
-ahh, sis a little help?
-hmm? Oh god what happened?- Nya asked looking at sofa
-What do you think?
-Oh ok
-Go on.
-Not for free- she smirked at me
-What do you want then?
-SP? -she asked
I thought for a moment and then nodded.
Some time later
I saw that now Cole was fighting with Nya for the place. Can't he just sit on the floor with Zane Jay and Lloyd? However I didn't really care.
-Hey Kai tell your sister to back off. I was here first. You already took the big sofa to yourself at least give me the small one.- Cole whined kicking Nya off the sofa. Cole was obviously right. But that's when Nya spoke.
-Kaiiiii. Remember SP!
-Wait now???
-Yeees. Right now. SP!
Ok have nothing to lose. However SP is a lot more important for me.
-Cole!! Give Nya her place. Can't you just sit on the floor?
-Wait What?????-he yelled.
-Don't know don't care. You are the gentleman one aren't you? Then let the lady sit.!-I yelled back. Everyone was staring at me but I kinda didn't care. However Cole stood up glaring at me and sat next to Jay who was sitting near Nyas sofa. And started to whisper something to Jay he nodded in agreement and whispered back. Now the movie has started.
Jay POV
I saw what Kai answered to Cole. I got angry but I kinda got used to it. Since this siblings do it all the time.
A little time since the movie started passed
God this movie is too scary. I know that I picked it up but guess it was a bad choice. But guess I wasn't the one having the tough time. I looked over at Kai and saw that he was all shivering and was hugging himself. I felt bad for him. I knew he was afraid of Well something about water but I just did it. I saw that he was looking somewhere he was looking at Nya! Nya was almost crying. I wanted to get up and comfort her but saw Kai already getting up. He whispered something then said loud enough for everyone to hear and turn their heads to him. Kai picked Nya up bridal style and carried her to the sofa and sat her on his lap and hugged her. She started sobbing but fast enough was okay and continued to watch the movie.
Now the movie is over everyone died at the end. I won't lie I was terrified. But now what was I actually thinking how brave Kai turned when he saw Nya crying. I don't think I know how to react. It's great that Kai can hide his fear for others but he did it so easily which makes me think how much emotions is he hiding from us? And also now I'm thinking about what Kai said to Nya earlier. I think everyone heard it but none understood. He said I'm sorry that you had to see it once again. What was that supposed to mean? Anyways I don't think that this movie night was a bad idea.