Scar

Zane POV
After Nya told us what happened I took Kai to his room and started washing his wounds and used some ice for his bruises. He looked pale and I was scared that something else happened to him else than fighting Krux and Acronix. I took a glance at his scar on the eye. It wasn't there at the morning. Guess he earned this scar when he was hit at the wall. I washed it and tried to touch it. When I just pulled out my hand Kai shivered then woke up.
-Uh, hi?-he said or asked. I invited others to come in. Kai looked confused he asked what happened and we told him everything then he buried his face in his pillow. He still wasn't uncomfortable if crying in front of the others.
-Where's Nya?-he asked still not raising his head. Just then Nya came in room still tears running her face. She came closer and I stepped back. She nodded thank you and hugged Kai sitting on his bed. I guess they feel very bad. Of course they are. When they found their parents that were lost for twelve years they were killed in front of their eyes. I'm sure I couldn't stand that but they were able to fight. I always new that their spirits were unbeatable. Maybe that's another "Spanish ability" I thought. Jay then stood up and placed his hand on Kais shoulder.
-If you need to be alone we can go. We will be in the living room - he said inviting us moving his hand. We all nodded and just when I was getting up Kai grabbed me by the end of my gi.
-No no please stay.- he said no covering his eyes with on his hand. We all looked at him surprised. I sat back on the floor and grabbed his second hand with mine and placed them on his lap.
-You don't have to hide your tears from us-I said. He nodded, few tears falling down his cheeks as if they were waiting me to say my line. I sat on the floor and the others joined me. Then Kai got out of bed and sat next to me on the floor. Nya was still on the bed but was laying on Kai arms wrapped around his neck. It looked like it was comfortable for her and Kai didn't seem to mind.
-So Kai are you feeling alright?- Lloyd asked
-Of course! Why shouldn't I?-he asked
-Well you two came with news about your parents being de- he was cut off by Cole hitting his stomach with his elbow and Jay fake coughing. Kais smile already disappeared but he wasn't looking upset. Is that again him hiding emotions or what? -Sorry.
-There's no problem. You are not the one killing them.-he said calmly. Then the ground started shaking we looked at Cole but he crossed his arms in front of him telling us it wasn't him. I looked at Kai and saw his eyes fully red and his hands on fire. Then the temperature rose and it started appearing lava from the floor. We all jumped on Kais bed and I started shaking him hoping he will stop it. He blinked a few times then everything went missing like it never was here. The tentative fell and lava disappeared. He then looked at us. That's when I saw some burn marks on his hands but he hid them the moment I reached for his hands to look closer.
-Okay Anyways Kai. Your wounds are gonna be fully recovered in a few days so don't worry. But there's going to be left a scar on your left eye.-I said. I expected him to worry or try to look in the mirror. But he stayed calm and chuckled.
-Nah, don't worry. It's fine. Remember that notch I had. That was left from the scar as well. It was from the day umm in the past. I guess that Krux made it deeper. Yeah it's gonna hurt a lot as I already know from the first experience but I'll get over it-he said. But when he said Krux's name he filled it with venom and hatred. I wanted to ask him if he needed something but then he started coughing really hard and fell to the ground. But since Nya was sitting arms wrapped around him she catches him before he touched the ground. I scanned him and saw something I didn't want to see ever. He was dying.