Training

Jay POV
After Lloyd went to his bedroom to continue sleeping we just waited for Kai and Nya to come to eat breakfast together. But since they were not coming we started to clean up the table. After we finished Zane was washing the dishes and me and Cole decided to play video games until Zane is done. But Zane asked us to see if Nya and Kai were okay. We knocked at their door and Kai opened it. He got out of Nyas room and closed door behind him.
-You need something?-Kai asked. His hair was kinda closing his eyes but I could say he cried his voice was shaky. Maybe that's why he put his hair like that.
-No, we just, you guys didn't come to breakfast so we wanted to know if everything is alright. So is it?
-She is, I mean We're fine. Thanks for asking - after Kai finished he opened the door and was going on again
-Aren't you gonna eat or something, or at least get out of bed?- Cole asked
-Nah, Its fine guys. We will be there soon. Just a few more minutes. -Nya said she was too covering her eyes with her hair.  So guess my theory about crying is right.
-Well we were thinking about training. Are you gonna join us or- - and Cole was cut off with a door slam. I looked over at Cole wasn't really mad but more disappointed.
-And What was I hoping for?- he asked most likely himself and grab my hand dragged me into the living room. So we played video games for 1 hour. Then Zane told us it's time to train and Lloyd was already with him. We walked outside and saw them already training.
Cole POV
We walked outside and saw Kai and Nya already training by themselves. Not like it's a surprise to us four. But Lloyd seemed confused.
-Um, why are Kai and Nya already training? I thought we were just about to start.-Lloyd asked yeah I was right confused look on his face.
-Yeah really why do this two always train together and never with us?-Jay asked
-It's always been this way. - Zane shrugged. But Jay didn't seem to stop.
-Yeah I know. I know this two as long as you do. But I mean at first Kai was training alone by himself and after we got Nya back from skeletons army she was helping train. And now since Nya is a ninja too. they are actually training just the two of them.
-I think it's already more than enough time for us to get used to it.- Zane said
-Yeah. But I don't remember them being like this. Were they really?-Lloyd asked looking over at Kai and Nya. They were train-fighting. Nya kicked Kai in his stomach but back flipped and  hit her on her back and she fell to the ground. Kai pulled out his hand and Nya got up grabbing it. Then Nya hugged Kai and he hugged back. Then they continued Nya tried to kick him and missed once again, Kai stopped dodging and stopped so Nyas leg would hit him on his knee and fell down, but got on his foot quickly. He asked her something and she moved her leg up. Kai was holding her leg and showed her how to move so the kick would be perfect. She understood and they continued. They were training hard but at the same time were staring with each other with loving eyes.
-uhh, Cole ? You still here?-Lloyd tried to get my attention.
-Um, yeah sorry I just was watching their training. What was your question again? "Were they like this all the time?"right?-I tried to remember.
-Yeah So were they?
-Kinda. Kai was really training with us only when you got with us. And we figured out you were the green ninja. It was the first time when he was training with us without Nya. But now after everything that happened you are all grown up and can take care of yourself. Kai said that this is what he was waiting for. So yeah...-I said and was cut off by Jay.
-Didn't you find strange that Nya was able to do spinjitzu and airjitzu when we were fighting those ghosts. The day Kai knew she was a master of water they were getting up earlier or going to bed later and he was training her. Alone . Again.
-We can't do anything about it-Zane added
-About What?-I asked curiously
-About the fact they don't trust us.-Zane finished matter-of-factly.
-Wait! Don't trust us! What do you mean?-Lloyd asked a little shocked I guess.
-Well can you say that they do for sure?-Zane raises an eyebrow