you've forgotten

Hanna's POV

" i-i'm sorry" i mumbled and just ran out . i saw alex outside , he ran up to me . but i just pushed him aside , i ran .

our friendship was over , it was done .

I went into the bathroom , and went into the first stall that i see is opened .

" miss , are you ok?" i heard someone say from outside the stall . i just ignored her , i really dont need anyone right now .

my phone was going off , texts / calls from alex and austin . i turned off my phone , i really wished that kiss had

never happened .

how will i face him now ?

what if he hates me now ?

what if .....

all these questions never ends .

---------

after letting all those things out , i walked out to see a peaceful girl . she looks like me .

" a-are you ok ?" she asked looking at me . i nodded and smiled .

" thank you for staying here" i mumbled .

later , she drove me back to my house . she is name Andrea . we exchanged our numbers hoping we can hang out someday .

when i was home , the first place i went to was in the bathroom . i cleaned my mascara and got on tumblr .

i was scrolling through my newsfeed , and there was all these suciding / depression notes .

i looked at the picture carefully . my life was never bad . depression was never part of my life . cutting .

i went in the bathroom , i found a sharpener , and look carefully at it .

slowly , unscrewing it , i took that blade out .

i had all these memories in my head .

IS IT WORTH IT ?

I sat on the floor of the bathroom .

i held onto it tight . i put it on top of my wrist . i felt the coldness .

i slid it across my skin . i went over it one more time . and one more time . and one more time . and one more time .

" HANNA" i heard a voice . that was the voice i wanted to hear.

i slid it one more time and got pushed , the blade fell across the room .

i looked up and saw .. him

-------------

qotd; real reason of why austin did that ?