Im Sorry

OKAY . THANKYOU GUYS FOR 1K READS AND 100 VOTES . ima update when i get five votes for each chapter . #YEE . ive been having a writers block and still am , but ill tryy my best .

---------

Hanna's POV

" so why you want me over ? ' he asked while slipping his hands in his pockets .

" we can hang , aight . and i got my phone back . u stole the wrong phone , oops " i laughed and what i said and smirked .

" right " he said in that tone of voice , where i know what is going to happen next . i ran up to my room , and hurried and locked my door and hid under the bed . i doubt he knows where the key is . BUT i remembered he was Austin Mahone .

when the door opened , he sat on my bed and the bed went down , literally 1 cm before it smashes on my face . his foot was literally in front of me and i just wanted to tickle it and burst how laughing . but before i can do that , i wasnt under the bed anymore but on my chair tied in a rope ..

" Austinnn " i shouted in an angry tone . but before he can react to the name , i realized what i called him and look into his eyes

" y-you remember me ? " he said as his voice cracked . i didnt know what to say and his purpose for lying but i can already feel my heart tearing into pieces .

" let me go first " i said and he did as told . i wrapped the baby powdered by my side and pour it on his head and ran out laughing . i can hear the thumping noises behind me , really close and i just dumped myself in the pool . i guess he jumped in too because in a matter of seconds , i see him by my side and the powdered already left . he pulled my arms and brought me up to the surface

" you remember me ? why didnt you tell me " he said .

" lets change the sub-

" no , we are talking it out now . why did you lie to me ? do u know how broken i was . hearing my name as jordan and such . how can you do this to me hanna ?! " he screamed at me.. and i screamed back with my defense .

" how hurt you was ? my heart was in pieces when you told me we needed a break . when the crew ignored me. do you know how depressed i was , how worthless you make me feel , and how i feel like im not enough for whoever you meet back in japan and had a date with her . i feel so horrible , and all i thought was suicide. ive suffered so much when you left me for miami , and you promise you wont ever let me have a broken heart since . and you did . YOU LIED AUSTIN . " i screamed and i can feel the hot tears streaming down my face already .

" HAN-

i cut him off by getting out of the pool . i ran up to my room and changed my clothes ..

" why me . " i whispered to myself .

AUSTIN'S POV

i got out the pool and went back home knowing she wanted time alone . hours and hours , i feel something bad ... i walked over to her house , and went up to her room , it was wide opened . and i just see her sleeping . i closed the door and walked to her bed , and layed next to her .

" im so sorry " i said , and wiped her tears .

--------

a/n ; this chapter was kind of boring

.SORRY. but i promise , itll be better

please vote for the next chapter . i promise ill have the ideas written