Jordan?

A/N : i've been having really bad thoughts so sorry for not updating . And I've been getting really less reads / votes lately . But I'll try to make everything more realistic . Anyways , let's get the story startingg .

---

Austin's POV

I looked at her , and nodded . she smiled , and said

" I use to have a friend like that too , he had a dream of being famous . But I don't know where he went " she said .

A/N : OKAY , ITS KIND OF CONFUSING HUH ? BUT SHE REMEMBERS THE PAST , BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW AUSTIN . IDK WHY . BUT YEAH . BARE WITH ME ?

" he must be really happy to have your support " i smiled .

she smiled . " do i know you by any sort ? you seem so familiar . "

" um , i don't think so . i'm here with .. andrea " i said pulling Andrea in front of me .

" andr..ea ?" she mumbled looking all shy . I went up to her , " she's your friend , that cared about you a lot " i said patting her back .

" whats your name" she asked me .

" jordan , jordan mahone "

Hanna's POV

I was glad that I had all these people that cared about me . But it was still a blur to me why I'm here . Jordan is really sweet , so is the crew . It's been the best month ever .

- 1 month later -

" Come on Han " Jordan screamed .

my mom seem to not like Austin , but she would always let me hangout with him for a while .

" Mahone , give my phone back " i said screaming on the top of my lungs .

"Awh , Montgomery is pissed off at Mahone . Mahone's heart hurt " he said putting his hands on his chest . I laughed and ran to his range rover .

" i guess , you can keep my hundred thing , ill keep the thousand thing " i laughed while driving . I see him chasing me from behind . I parked in his garage , and ran up to his room and hid in his closet .

I sat in the closet , and just looked around . I started to look through boxes of stuff .

When I reach a box " HM & AM " , i opened it and saw pictures of .. me and austin ..

Why do Jordan have pictures of me and austin , is he ....

The door opened and shut . I was gonna go out and yell at him but his phone went off .

He put it on speaker and changed his clothes . HIS ABS <3

ALEX & AUSTIN 's CONVO

C-Alex , M-Austin

C: Bro , how's things going with you and Hanna ?

A: it's been great , the struggle is still there though - sigh -

C: Aha , bro . stay strong , i usually dont say this , but you've been really strong and i'm really proud . are you going to live the rest of the life as Jordan , as long as she doesnt know your real name ?

A: I can't hide forever , she'll hear my name somehow . I'm going on tour with taylor swift soon .

C: Austin , everything's gonna be okay . I'll try to talk to her , i'll talk to you later .

A : bye AC

He's Austin ? Not Jordan ? He's famous , he's going on tour ?

Austin was coming towards the closet . I wanted to cry , so bad . I just stood there emotionless.

he later looked at my phone and he smiled , guess he was goin to my house. he threw on the shirt he had on eariler and walked out . I came out his closet , jumped out the window and went back home to see him outside the door .

" came out the backdoor . so cool " i chuckled . he laughed and opened the door .

----------

SHORT CHAPTER .

JORDAN . AUSTIN . OMQQ . DRAMA . (: