Arcade

When we arrived , i was the one to jump out of the car .

" someones excited " andrea said , shaking her hips . i started to laugh .

" LEGGOOO " i said paying for my tickets . i was so excited , because im a little kid .

" i wanna go with sarah " alex said shyly , and i just nodded . and andrea was already gone with zach . i groaned , but turned around and saw Austin .

my only hope

before i said anything , he pulled me over to the basketball thingy ,

" who loses owes the person a soda " he said and started .

i was okay with basketball .

we started and he have like 18 balls in the basket , while im stuck with 10 . i climbed on the ledge , and went quick . by the time i reached 30 , he was at 50 .

and times up , he carried me down and smirked .

" honey , cheating dont work on the pro " he said swaying his hair to the side . i laughed and pushed him lightly and i ran over to the bowling area . bowling was more of austin's weakness .

" if you lose , you owe me that big teddy bear that ive alwys wanted within the amount time we have before we leave the aracade" i said . he nodded , and we started . it was literally , i was beating him but he decides to go all the way up there and cheat . and i cheated along , and i still win .

-----

4 hours later

we played a few games together , for the amount of tickets for the bear .

austin still need 100 tickets to reach 8000 tickets for my bear .

he went to the spiner and spinned it . i crossed my finger , and boom , JACKPOT .

I screamed and hugged him . he gathered the tickets , and went to the prizes . and i gladly pointed to the bear , and we got that . i bought austin a coke and i was so happy with the bear .

" hes so cuddly , my new cuddle buddy " i said hugging him .

" thanks to the austin " he said , swaying his hear again.

i laughed and hugged him though ,

when it was time to leave .

i sat between austins leg and the bear sat on my legs .

zach , got andrea a unicorn , and sarah and alex got a couple matching bracelet .

" tomorrow , schools going to be good " andrea said punching the air .

i laughed and nodded . i was so happy today , and the day well spent with austin .

when i arrived home , austin came with me because his house was next to mine . but he wanted to come to my house for a while .

i placed the bear on my bed , and went in the bathroom , and when i came out , and saw austin knocked out . i smiled and set my alarm .

i sat there , looking at austin . my figertips touched his warm face.

i smiled ..

" i love you ... " i whispered before snuggling up to him .. it felt so right ...

-

i woke up , and i smelled pancakes . i got ready , it was raining so i wore an oversize sweater of austin's , leggings , and rainboots with a messy bun . i packed and went downstairs ,greeted by austin .

i ate , and he drove me to school . ever since yesterday , we smiled at each other , thanked each other , and just looked . nothin real .

i thanked him and kissed him on the checks , and he was blushing .

" the best is yet to come " i said thinking to myself while getting off the car

-

ive been getting really less reads , is there something wrong with my chapters ? please tell me ...