Do I Regret It

Hanna's POV

we went in the club , and i felt a bad feeling but i walked past the crowds of people . i took a drink , and sarah and andrea was there just dancing .

i was on the other side of the room , the more crazy people . i took 8 shots and i can feel myself getting dizzy and my eyelid trying to close . but i managed to open them , and i walked over to the bunch of guys . i sat on a guy , he had his lips piercing , his hair was brown and his face was quite pale .

" hey sexy " he said grabbing onto my waist , putting myself in the right comfortable position . i took the cigarette that he had between his fingers .

this was new to me , i took a deep inhale and let it out but ended up chocking . the boys were just laughing at me but i laughed along .

" you guys are bullshit " i laughed taking another inhale .

" im nick " the guy i was sitting on said .

" Hanna " i answered back getting off his lap to get another shot but he followed me and we were just dancing on the floor . with him moaning my name , everything seemed perfect . it felt wrong , but it felt right .

i brought him back to the corner , and i started to kiss him . i could feel eyes on us , we were literallya eating each other out . but nick got pulled away from .... andrea ?

me and nick l exchanged numbers and i got pulled in a car .

Sarah handed me a water bottle

Austin's POV

someone knocked on the door , alex opened it and we saw Andrea and Sarah bringing a wasted Hanna .

Hanna was never the type of girl that would like to get wasted .

" ill bring her to the guestroom " i said putting my arms out so she can come between my arms . when she did , i put her over my shoulders and went up the stairs . she was screaming and laughing on the way up .

when i put her down , she put her foot in the air .

" help me " she laughed . i took off her white sneakers , and shr laughed placing them down almost hitting my face . she looked so happy and innocent wasted .

" why " i said stroking her face . she grabbed my hands ..

" where's Austin , is he having fun .." she laughed .

i smiled and started to lean in and kiss her lips gently . i placed a cold towel on her forehead befor leaving the room

Hanna's POV

i woke up with a bad headache . i thought back to the club times . i checked my phone

from nick

hey baby . wanna hook tonight ?

to nick

who the fuck are you ?

from nick

you wasted bitch

after that message , i went downstairs to see the crew without Sarah and Andrea .

" morning " alex said . i weakly smiled at him and i left the house..

" where's austin , is he having fun"

in matter of seconds , i felt lips against mine . it wasnt rough , but it was light . sparks . loving .

i kept thinking of that moment ,

" was that a dream ? " i said to myself . i went home and showered and change

.

the real question is do i regret changing myself

--------

okay ? or nah .

5 votes for next chapter

♥♥