First Date

Hanna's POV

I picked out my final outfit . It was a beautiful mint strapless dress with a feel lace on the bottom , it was beautiful . My hair was curled and two braids from the front clipped to the back of my head , with my gray heels .

I was so nervous , and kept looking at myself in the mirror .

" hannnna , austin's here" andrea screamed from downstairs .
" be there in 1" i screamed back . i looked at myself in the mirror one more time before getting my white bag .

Austin 's POV

I was really excited . I couldn't ask for anymore better . I love her , yes , i might not of showed her it . i was so afriad about my fame , and i knew she would too . i was going to japan soon , i really want her in my life . i went into my pocket , and felt the box one more time.

i stood there and waited , and when i heard the footsteps ... i loolked up . i saw the love of my life . the person ive been ignoring for years , and she finally said yes to go to a date with me . she was perfection , with her mint dress .

I went up to her .
" you look beautiful" i whispered . her cheecks started to get red ... i took her hand .
" oh , you guys can have tons of fun" andrea said laughing in sacrasm . i looked at her and mouthed thankyou .

Hanna's POV

Austin opened the door for me in his range rover . I mouthed thank you ,
and sat in there . He opened the radio , and he started to sing along to it . We started to sing along to all these songs and laughed and had our momentss , until we finally arrived in Olive Garden .

- 2 hours later -

We finally finished our food , and boy , im so full . :(
Anyways , we went to the mall next door , and there was a crowd in the center of the mall
" let's go see" Austin said , and of course , i nodded and followed him .
It was some people dancing to the song im yours . its really amazing , and i turned around to see austin's face all red ,
i just shurrged and turned around . later he went up to the group and started to join the group in dancing . it was a big shock . and i was just laughing .

and he started to sing ;

" So I won't hesitate
No more , no more .
It cannot wait ,
I'm sure .
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours "

I was so suprised , and the only thing i did was cover my mouth.
he walked up to me and kneel on one knee .
" Hanna Montgomery , i know you might think this is too much , but i love you really much , and i just wanna promise you .. that i will love you forever and ill take care of you through thick and thin .. would you please be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him , so many things went through my head that i couldnt even think right now .
the trip , and everything ... i was so afraid .. and it was going to be a BIG BIG risk .... BUT you know what , i am willing to take the risk .

" yes" i smiled .
he jumped up and slid the promise ring through my fingers . & everyone just ended up clapping .