~Aarmau 4~

Out of every time Aaron was attacked, for both his throne and his life, he wouldn't have expected his successful kidnapper...
To be a girl...

*Aphmau's POV*

"N-now stay put and d-dont move" I stuttered, I had obviously never hurt or kidnapped anyone before, and I wasn't that best with knots... The prince found me amusing and I flushed pink "I-im warning you... I'll-I'll... Hand you to Phoenix Drop right now... Y-you killed my brother... I'm not afraid too..." I trembled, he looked... Hurt, regretful "Please miss, let me help you..." He stood up, already out of my terrible knots "N-No he was all I had... I c-cant do th-" "Guards grab her!!" The princes guards had found me and grabbed me, tying me and throwing me onto a horse, the last thing I heard was the prince defending me...

"Hey..." A voice said, it was dark and cold, I sat refusing to look up "w-w-what do y-y-you want-t-t" I shivered, the door opened and a blanket was given to me "The prince would like to see you" the man said and waited for me to move, if I was gonna die might as well get it over with.

The door was locked behind me, the prince was holding his crown in his and, looking like a true power compared to my complexion "State your name" He ordered, Picking up a clipboard and pen "A-Aphmau..." I stated weakly, he wrote that down "beautiful name, now where are you from?" He asked a bit kinder "Phoenix Drop..." "Okay final question, would you like to be exiled to the lost island, or work off your debt in the castle?" "I-Island..." I said looking down "and for what reason?" He asked sternly "s-so I won't have to see you and remember my stupid choices..." He wrote something down and led me to a room directly across from his, isn't that where his fiance or something should go? "You'll stay here under my teachings, and I'll show you how to turn yourself around, but I will not tolerate anything except cooperation." I nodded and he left with that...

*Time skip*

"Chin up"
"Check" I said
"Dress and hair?"
"Check" I stated, the books I was balancing on my head not moving in the slightest
He started humming happily taking the books off my head and onto his, I folded my hands properly "what's gotten you so happy your highness" I asked politely "I found my queen" he said smiling, my heart shattered, I may have fallen for the king... But he would never love a person who attempted kidnapping him... "She must be stunning, a portrait of perfection, the purest princess, knowing you your highness she must have a clean record" I compliment his mystery girl and he seems as if he didn't here me at all "She's rough around the edges but... She's found the person she wants to be and... I've fallen in love, she is no princess either" he snaps out of it and kisses my cheek "I'll see you at ball tonight aph" he runs out leaving me with butterflies flutter all over my stomach. "I may not be this girl but... I have a true friend..." I said smiling

"May I pronounced you, King of FalconClaw." The announcer said loudly, we all clapped, Aaron then begins the party and walks socializing, I just stand, trying to fit in. I studied Aaron's outfit, the red with gold details were familiar in some way, each of his men has a red suit like his but his... fancier and with the beautiful gold accents. I swear I've seen them somewhere, that must be his girl... I start wandering, lost in my thoughts, untill I met Aarons gaze, he started towards me as couple's started slow dancing, I walked too him, but a girl quickly took his attention away 'she has a red dress... She must be the princess...' I thought, I walked into the hallway and towards Aaron's room, he gave me a key to go in whenever I wanted do I just laid on his bed and read the story that I could never get over that he let me borrow, the maiden finally getting her prince.

I woke up, seeing it was 8:50, meaning the prince was about to choose the princess to marry in 10 minutes, I laid starting at the ceiling, I hear clapping and realize I should leave before they walk in on me and I start something between them on accident, but suddenly the door opens and I duck into his closet, he starts complimenting someone but I can't see who so I sit quietly in the corner crying.

*Aaron's POV*

I take off everything but my pants, leaving my chest exposed and turn to a mirror "You're beautiful!" I say, imagining Aphmau in front of me "no...no...Aphmau I want to be with you forever, will you be mine?" I say, and I swear I could here a gasp but just sighed "she didn't even come see me during the party, she probably ran away... I should have but more guards on watch, she's been trying to run away more ever since I told her that I was looking for a queen..." I walk onto the balcony and close the curtains, watching the beautiful full moon.

*Aphmau's POV*

I sat hyperventilating "OMI!" I squeal, I crawl out and towards, the door, but stop to steal Aaron's jacket then run to my room shutting the door and flopping onto the bed "This can't be happening!" I yell into my pillow, I change into a night gown and hang Aaron's jacket on the door and laid down. I closed my eyes untill I heard the door creak open "Aph...?" Aaron whispered, I pretended to sleep and he sighed "why does this have to be so hard... I just wanna say I love you!" He yelled and covered his mouth, I shifted and squinted at him "Your highness...?" I whispered and he turned red "can you lay with me till I fall asleep... I had a nightmare..." He nods blushing and lays down, I cuddles into his chest and he holds me close "Marry me..." He whispers and I sit up "Okay"