~Aarmau 17~

"Aaron come on we're so close! You can't just ruin all our work now!" Garroth yells, Aaron cocks his gun, ignoring him.
"You'll both die!!!" Laurance yells.
"My wife was taken from me 2 years ago. What would you do? I've sat back long enough guys. You may be the head of the police department but you can't stop me." Garroth sighs, grabbing his gun.
"I'm in."
"Same here!" Laurance chimes in.
"Then let's go."

"Got any 6's?" One of the guys asks, the others shake no and he goes to draw.
"Check on the girl." One orders, the other nods running to the empty cage.
"No one's here?" The other three walk over by his side, one unlocks the cage and Aphmau jumps down from the ceiling, knocking the 4 men out.
"Idiots" she whispers, she grabs the keys making a dash for the door leading out of the basement.
"Come on..." she opens the door to find herself face to face with her captor.
"Third time this month." Ein remarks.
"You know what that means~" He grabs Aphmau's collar, pushing her down the stairs where she yells in pain once she's reached the end.
"Oops, another bruise for the collection!" Eins says happily as Aphmau is dragged back to her holding place.
"He's probably moved on, it's been two years since I took you and your 'husband', hasn't even tried to come, I'm starting to doubt that you even found a lover Aphmau dear." He waves leaving and Aphmau curls up crying.
"I love you Aaron... Alina..." She whispers, Eins men started running around panicking.
"The police are here!" Aphmau stands as Ein yells for everyone to shut up.
"Get out!" Everyone files out a back entrance as a knock sounds at the front door, Ein closes the basement door, placing a wooden slab over it to disguise it as a wall.
"Come in"

"This is it... It has to be... We narrowed it down to this neighborhood and everyone elses house is clear!" Aaron exclaims, the blonde and brunette nod and Aaron knocks, he hears shuffling before a voice finally answers.
"Come in" Aaron walks in, Garroth and Laurance following.
"We're here to search the house for a missing woman, so stay down on the couch till we scout." Ein nods watching as the three spread out.
"I found an illegal gun but nothing else.." Aaron sighs nodding and Garroth grabs a pair of hand cuffs.
"You're under arrest for an illegal gun in your possession." Ein waved and made a dash for the door, only to be stopped by Dante.
"Dang it!" He yells as he's cuffed and escorted away. Aaron sits down and Garroth and Laurance join him, soon followed by Travis once Dante drives off with the we're wolf.
"This makes no sense..." Aaron whispers, Travis plays around with a ball he found and Garroth turns to him.
"Stop that!" Travis jumps, throwing the ball at the wall, it moves then falls to the floor, showing a door that wasn't there before.
"I knew something wasn't right! Travis you're- nevermind " Aaron opens the door and everyone files in, at first they see a few girls in cells, who start cheering. One by one they free each one, no Aphmau to be found.
"H-hey..." One of the girls taps Aaron's shoulder. Aaron turns to the blonde standing in front of him and she clears her throat.
"You forgot one..." The girl points to a small doorway that leads to another room.
"Thank-you." Aaron walks in to find a cell tucked into the corner, where a short black hair girl was curled into a ball, Aaron shoots the locks and walks in slowly, scared.
"N-no... No no..." Aphmau whispers.
"Shhhh... It's okay I'm here to help miss...?" Aaron holds out a hand and the girl looks up into his eyes.
"Mrs. Lycan..." Aaron hugs her and she just cries into him.
"Oh Aphmau... Baby don't cry..." She buries herself into him and he picks her up, carrying her upstairs.
"Aaron..." Laurance points to a gash on Aphmau's head and a few painful looking bites on her exposed shoulder.

"Ah!" Aaron wraps the bandage around Aphmau's abdomen as she screams gripping the bed.
"We're almost done... Most of these are infected... I have a doctor coming anyways..." Aphmau grabs Aaron's hand lightly, he smiles.
"Shhh... I'm going to beat him to a pulp later..." Aphmau giggles weakly and someone knocks on the door.
"Come in" a doctor walks in and Aaron steps back.
"She's all yours."

Aaron catches Aphmau, who tripped over her own crutches.
"Sorry..." Aphmau whispers, Aaron picks her up and sits her down on the couch, propping her leg up.
"Aph... What did he do..." Aaron grabs her hand, his finger tracing her bare ring finger curiously.
"Beat me... Hit me... Bit me... Used me..." Aphmau takes a breath shakily, tears falling.
"Took everything from me... Shattered my wedding ring right in front of me..." Aaron sits next to her, holding her close.
"I told him that I was pregnant... And said it was his... But it was yours Aaron... It was our child... I fought him... Promised him so many things... Just to let your kid have a right home... Because I didn't deserve to let it be ours... Mine..." Aaron ribs her back soothing, Aphmau sighing.
"Katelyn's adopted daughter... The one that showed up at her door... Is your daughter Aaron..." he stops, pulling a blanket over Aphmau.
"Thank you... For telling me... I still love you Aph... Nothing will ever happen to you again... I promise..." Aphmau nods and closes her eyes, Aaron humming her to sleep.

"Thank you..." Aaron says as Katelyn hands him the baby girl, she smiles at him and Aaron hugs her.
"That's your kid all right." Aaron nods and hugs his sister in law, heading home. Aaron starts to him and the baby giggles.
"Nap time?" He places her into his daughters old crib and hands her a present made baby bottle, letting her drift off to sleep.
"It's only eight... Alina's home from school... Wife's asleep... Kids are asleep..." Aaron calls Sylvanna, who answers unknowingly.
"Hello?" Aaron asks, he listens to her daily rant and clears his throat.
"I have Aphmau..." You could basically hear that women scream from her house Oh Irene!
"Can you come over and watch her? She's asleep and the kids are as well, I need to head out to get something but I can't leave her alone, how can I?" He smiles knowing she'll agree and grabs his coat.
"Thank you" he says as he opens the door, she laughs happily and steps in, watching Aphmau sleep.
"He smashed her wedding ring... I want my wife back... I want her to know I love her still." Sylvanna nods and hugs Aaron.
"Thank you..."

"Where's Aaron..." Aphmau groans, Sylvanna hugs her daughter who hugs back happily.
"Aphmau! I've missed you so much... He's out getting something for you, he went and got your second daughter from Katelyn and made you dinner, hes so worried..." Aphmau nods and cuddles her blanket.
"I can't get up... Can you bring me the food mommy..." Sylvanna nods happily, her mothering days coming back to her.
"I'm back" Aaron says, he drops everything and kisses Aphmau's cheek.
"You good?" Aphmau nods and Aaron pats her shoulder.
"That's my girl, speaking of, ingot you something" Aphmau looks up, Aaron seeing every star in her eyes.
"You d-didn't have to..." Aaron runs in front of her, bending down on one knee as he presents a small velvet box.
"Aphmau Irene...Lorde-Lycan...?" Aaron.comfuses himself and Aphmau giggles.
"You're already married to me I guess so Lucan, your wedding ring." He opens the box showing off a beautiful diamond ring, not exactly her original but she didn't care.
"Aaron... I-i love you..." He slips her ring on and smiles.
"I know, it's kinda in the job description." She smiles as he thinks up a joke.
"You know, the certificate that says you're officially a wife, job description: caring for children, taking care of your husband, and doing everything I don't wanna do." She giggles and Aaron can't help but kiss her.