~Aarmau 15~

"Alina Lycan, to the principals office, Alina Lycan, to the principals office please." Alina stood up, her teacher eyeing her every move.
"Sit." Aaron ordered, she sat down and her dad started talking.
"Explain." He turned his monitor to show Alina kissing someone in the corner of the hall way, Alina sighed.
"Dad, seriously? I'm a freshman! You know I have a boyfriend!" Aaron sighs massaging his temples.
"I know dear I know, but in school? In front of everyone?" Alina groaned.
"I'm sorry! I don't have a mother to talk to about girl problems with!" Alina stood up leaving, Aaron covering his face in frustration.

Aaron waved off Alina, who was going off to Katelyn's house to have a sleepover. He walked over to the couch, a knock interrupting him.
"It's open!" He yelled, Aphmau walked in shutting the door quietly.
"You called?" Aaron hit the spot beside him, motioning for Aphmau to sit down.
"So... Whatcha need?" Aaron put an arm around his girlfriend and sighed.
"She needs you Aph... She needs her mom..." Aphmau snuggles up into Aaron, putting a hand on his chest.
"I love you..." He whispers and Aphmau smiles.
"I love you too." They both lean in closing the gap, they sat, kissing each other, holding each other, until someone interrupted.
"Dad I forgot my charge- Woah..."they pulled apart looking up at the girl, Aphmau squeaked hiding and Aaron chuckled.
"Aphmau sit up." He said and Alina walks over.
"Aphmau..." She whispers.

"Spill!" Kathryn exclaimed, Alina hid her face in embarrassment.
"I-i walked in on my dad kissing some girl..." Kathryn squealed, pushing for more details.
"And she's my biological mom..."
"Dude! That's crazy! Did you talk?" Alina shook yes, her face a red.
"Sh-shes.... Moving in..."
"You always said you wanted to meet your mom..."
"NOT LIKE THIS KATHRYN!"
"Dude chill. Let's just change the subject.. how are you and Colton?"
"Dad caught us kissing in the hallway.. but I explained why.."
While Alina was at Kathryn's, Aaron was helping Aph get all her stuff from her apartment.
"Why didn't you ever say you needed better living conditions Aph..."
"I didn't want to be a pain to you.."
"Your landlord is a complete .. he was all over you until I stepped in!"
"Garroth means well......" Aph said shyly.
"He pinned you to the wall Aph..."
"This was the first time he got one over on me I swear!"
"I believe you.."

The next day, when Aph was all moved in and Alina finally came home, Aph was waiting for her in her room.
"Alina... Dear...?"
"Mom..."
Aph pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead "my baby girl.. you've grown so much..."
"When did you last see me mom...?"
"Oh sweetheart you were barley even one..."
"And you let dad raise me on his own!! No wonder I'm such a tomboy.."
"Sweetheart even if I helped raise you, you'd still be the same you are now."
"How do you know that?"
"Do you really think he was raising you by himself?"
"Wait you helped!? Why did you never come and see me!!!!"
"I didn't want to be a pain to your dad.."
"Why did you leave to begin with..."
"I had a business offer in Paris. When I left I had no idea I was pregnant with you... So I flew back here after I had you to tell Aaron, but he seemed so busy so I... told him by leaving you with him..."
"Oh mom...." Alina hugs her close "I'm glad your back.."
"Thank you Alina that means so much too me..."

"I'm home!" Aaron yells, no one greeting him.
"Hello...?" Aaron wanders upstairs, finding Aphmau and Alina watching a movie.
"Hey Dad!" Alina says waving, Aphmau throws a piece of popcorn at him and Aaron catches it in his mouth.
"Care to join us?" He nods setting down his stuff and jumping on the bed next to Aphmau.

"Bye dad!" Alina yells upstairs as she leaves with Colton, Aaron waves goodbye and walks back upstairs.
"Aphy~" he whines, Aphmau in the shower, door locked.
"Go away!" She squeaks, Aaron banging on the door with his fist.
"Let me iiiin!" Aphmau groans and unlocks the door, pulling one of Aaron's shirts on.
"She's gone, let's make out!" Aaron exclaims like a kid and Aphmau giggles.
"But I'm hungryyyy!" Aphmau squeals and Aaron picks her up.
"You're amazing." Aaron says calmly, Aphmau turning red.
"I missed you... Don't go..." Aaron smiles at her and sets her on the bed.
"I hope I don't get a call from the cops about Alina..." Aphmau tilts her head and Aaron laughs.
"For a 3rd time." Aphmau giggles And Aaron tickles her.
"The police officer is just Travis messing with them. But still" Aphmau kisses his nose and he smiles.
"A real family"