~Aarmau 31 Part 1~

"Travis!" Katelyn exclaims as she plays the the bottom of her dress.
"Yes dear?" Travis fixes his crown and turns to see his wife frowning.
"I miss Aphmau..." Travis sighs and sits next to Katelyn.
"I'll see what I can do okay?" Katelyn nods and kisses Travis's cheek.
"Thank you!"
"Anything for you."

Aphmau hums happily as she skips around her bedroom opening all the windows.
"Good morning!" Aphmau exclaims as she opens the final window, she giggles to herself and jumps when someone behind her groans.
"You do this every morning! Let me sleep!" Aaron complains as he pulls the covers over his head.
"Get up!" Aphmau jumps onto her fiancé and Aaron sighs.
"Fiiiiine." Aaron sits up and pulls Aphmau close to him.
"How about you go make breakfast and we can watch a movie before I go to work?" Aphmau nods happily and kisses Aaron's cheek.
"You're the best!"

Aphmau sets down two glasses of wine and smiles as a knock sounds at the door.
"That must be Aaron!" Aphmau runs over and opens the door excitedly.
"Ready for lun- Katelyn?!" The blue haired queen steps into the mansion and Travis follows.
"Wow Aph you really made a living." Two guards walk in and drop down Travis and Katelyn's luggage.
"What are you two doi-"
"We're staying a few days Aph! Isn't that great!" Aphmau laughs nervously and look down.
"Just... great..." Aphmau quickly shows them to their rooms and the front door opens and shuts.
"Aph? Who's here?" Aphmau pushes Aaron into their room and sighs.
"My uh... Sisters here with her brother from... A different state and... Doesn't know about you..." Aaron presses his lips into Aphmau's and Aphmau calms down almost immedietly.
"It'll be alright Aph, I promise. Let's just tell them." Aphmau hugs Aaron tight and Aaron just chuckles.
"Miss me?" Aphmau nods and someone clears there throat from the doorway.
"Aphy has a boyfriend~" Aphmau throws a pillow in Travis's direction and he quickly dodges it.
"Missed me-" Aaron decks him with a second pillow and the three just laugh.

"So Aph..." Katelyn starts as Aphmau places her hand in Aaron's under the table.
"Yes??" Katelyn clears her throat and looks at the two.
"I've found you a suitor." Both Aphmau and Aaron choke, but for different reasons.
"Katelyn no I don't want one" Katelyn opens her mouth to talk but Aphmau cuts off her thought.
"I'm engaged!"
"If you don't marry him Aphmau the kingdom will be destroyed!" Aaron holds Aphmau protectively and looks around at the people in front of him.
"Kingdom...?"