Chapter-10

Shreya POV 

The next morning we all left for the farmhouse. Anika will be dropped by Vaibhav. Today is my Haldi. By 9:30 we reach there and are greeted by Mr and Mrs Rathore.

"Welcome! Let the bride get ready for Haldi then we will start the function together. Also bride and groom cannot see each other after Haldi till the wedding so there will be a curtain dividing the bride and groom side."said Mrs Rathore.
I was sent to a room where all my belongings and dress were kept. I locked the door and was about to change when someone said,

"As much as I would love to see you change, I don't think it would be apt to do it before the wedding." I turned around and saw Kabir sitting on the bed with an arrogant smirk playing off his lips. I didn't I notice him sitting here?
I blushed.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He said getting up from the bed and walked towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you mind living in Delhi for just a month? Actually, things are yet to be winded up in the office and I will have to leave for Delhi after 1 week." He said.

"I have no problem. Is it just for a month?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied and started walking towards to me. I walked backwards. He pinned me to the wall and said,
"In the next 4 days, you will be Shreya Kabir Rathore. How are you feeling?" He asked huskily.

I had no idea what to say so I just looked down. There was a knock on the door.
"Shreya are you ready? Everyone is waiting for you." A voice asked.

"It's Roshni Bhabhi, Siddharth bhai's wife." Kabir said distancing himself from me.

"Just 10 minutes, I'll be there." I shouted.

Kabir went out of the room through the backdoor and I started getting ready.
In 10 minutes I was ready and opened the door. Roshni Bhabhi was standing there.
"I'm meeting you for the first time because I was at my mom's place all this time." She said sweetly.
"BTW you look very pretty." She added.

"Thanks Bhabhi and I know who you are. Your son Aditya has become a good 'friend' of mine." I said.

"I know we have just met, but I'm sure we will have a lot of fun time together." She said and I nodded. She then took me to the lawn.

Shreya's Haldi look

Anika was already there

Anika was already there. All the ladies from my side applied Haldi to me and on the other side Kabir's Haldi was going on. Then Jahanavi and Aditya started throwing Haldi on each other. Anika and Dhruv joined them and Haldi war broke out between the bride's side and groom's side. When they all were done, Anika and Jahanavi threw Haldi at me and then I completely lost it and started doing the same to them.

"Girls stop it." Mumma said.

I was taken inside to shower and get changed. I was tired AF. In the evening, I came out of the room and saw antakshari going on. Teams were bride side v/s groom side. Kabir saw me and winked at me. I immediately turned my face to the wall. He is not supposed to see me before the wedding.

"Shreya I don't remember giving you any punishment. Then why are you standing facing towards the wall?" Mumma asked.

She then herself figured out why I was standing that way and said,
"Go to your room. Take Anika with you, that way you will not get bored
" She said.

"Mumma I want to play too. 'He' gets to play and I do not! This is not fair." I said.

"Shreya! To your room NOW." Mumma barked.

"Fine, Anika come with me, call Vaibhavi and ask him to come here along with the gang. We will party all damn night." I shouted.

"Coming right up babe!" Anika shouted.

Our gang was here within the next hour. My family and relatives gave me an amused look. I just rolled my eyes, took my friends to my room and locked it.

"Let's show them guys how to party!!" Mayank shouted.
"Hello yeah!" Priyanka agreed.

We started the music with high volume and danced off our asses. It must be 1 in the night when we heard a knock on the door. Anika opened the door and mumma was standing looking furious.
"Shreya Kashyap! Tomorrow is your mehendi and you are partying here." She roared.

Before I could say something Papa came in the room and asked mumma to come down to continue whatever they were playing. I gave her a smug look.
"Kabir is playing with you guys too and you all will not say anything to him but you have a problem with me partying. Why?" I asked mumma. She didn't reply anything and walked out of the room.
We danced till 2 and then started playing games. By 3 we were completely exhausted and slept in my room.
I woke up the next morning with fierce shaking.
"Shreya wake up and get ready, mehendi artists will be there soon. Everyone is up." Mumma said.

"2 min mumma. I'll get ready." I said.

After sometime I felt bed shaking vigorously immediately got up. It was not earthquake, it was Anika and my brothers jumping on my bed along with Jahanavi and Aditya. I sighed and got ready. I somehow knew that it was going to be a very tiring day.

Hey guys! Another update. Enjoy. Until next time. Bye.

Vote
Comment and
Share.
I highly appreciate it!!