Chapter-26

Shreya POV
I landed to Mumbai safely with Vaibhav. I was very tired and jet lagged. Damn United States. Kabir had sent his driver to pick me up. I bid bye to Vaibhav and started for home.

"Mom I'm home." I said. No one responded.

"Hello. Anyone home?" I asked again.

I called  for others but no one responded. Finally it tried to call Kabir but he was not taking my call.

Now I was feeling uneasy. Where was everyone?

I called mumma and everyone along with Anika but no one pick up too. I was frustrated as fcuk.

"Fine, if no one cares about me then let it be." I said to myself.

I went to my room, changed and snuggled myself to bed.

I was abruptly woken up by shaking of bed. I opened my eyes and saw Aditya jumping on it.

"Adi when did you come and where is everyone?" I asked him.

"Chachi we went to Kuldevi's temple." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because dadi wanted to go." He said. I nodded and went downstairs.

"We are so sorry Shreya. We went to temple and forgot about you." Roshni Bhabhi said.

"It's okay Bhabhi. I was worried. I called all of you but no one picked up." I said.

"Beta we all left our cell phones in the car. Its not allowed inside." Dad said and I nodded.

"How was your trip?" Siddharth Bhaiya asked.

"It was good. I got something for all of you. Wait, I'll bring it.

I handed over gifts to everyone. Then Roshni the and I prepared dinner. We all ate and retired to our respective rooms after watching Horrid Henry.

The moment I entered the room, I was engulfed into a hug. No money for guessing who was it. Kabir.

"Mrs Rathore finally you are here. Do you have any idea about how much I missed you?" He asked.

"I missed you too." I said.

I was too tired to function so I let sleep engulf me.

"Shreya wake up. You have to go to office." I heard a voice.

"I'm on leave today." I responded.

"Shreya wake up. Its 9." The voice said again.

"God! Let me sleep. I'm veryyyyy sleepy." I said.

"Sleep then. Maa was calling you to her house." The voice which belonged to Kabir said. Hearing mumma, I jolted up wide awake.

"Thank you so much Kabir for reminding me. I need to go home." I said and ran to freshen up. I heard him chuckle.

"Mom, I am going to mumma. Will come by evening." I told mom.

"Go. Also invite them on dinner for day after tomorrow." She said.

"Why? Any occasion?" I asked.

"I don't need a reason to invite them for dinner." She stated and I nodded.

I spent all day with all of them and invited them to dinner. I then left for home.

From yesterday I'm having a feeling that everyone is hiding something from me. But I didn't have time to dwell on these thoughts so I let them go.

"Shreya you need to come to my office tomorrow. I'm yet to introduce you to my staff." Kabir said and I nodded.

We all had dinner and I started watching Shin Chan. Adi had already slept because he was tired.