Freak

Dean

Axel had been playing his music the entire drive to his place. I now had a slight headache from all of the screaming. From the get go it was intense and I couldn't make out any of the words. It was just so angry; what did he listen to when he wanted to relax with music? 

He was sitting on his bed, next to me. I was hyper aware of the fact that we were in his house. Alone. On his bed.

I preoccupied myself by looking around his room. 

You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their room and Axel's was definitely interesting. He had posters, license plates, signs, and photos lining the walls and ceiling and there were so many of them. He also had a lot of stuff: clothes were basically spilling out of his wardrobe, his bed was unmade, it looked like he'd just crawled out of it, and he had a massive stereo in his room with a wall full of cd's and vinyl's. His carpets, bed sheets, furniture and door were painted black. It definitely screamed Axel.

"Look, Dean. We really do need to talk about..." Axel pulled my attention back to him as he waved his arms in the air for a lack of words, "This."

"Let's talk, then." I mumbled, turning my body round to face him on the bed.

"I like you, Dean." He started instantly which made me blush, "I would say I have no clue why I do, but I know exactly why: you're attractive, funny and a bloody amazing kisser."

"I obviously like you, too." I mumbled, blushing. 

I had a lot of time to reflect on it these past three weeks and every second I spent thinking about it was just another I wanted to spend with him. Under him.

"Great. So we've established that... Now what? Do we go on dates? Can I hold your hand and stuff?" Axel asked, "and if we're going to be... involved, then we have to lay down some boundaries. I'm not happy with the asshole, Adam, slapping your ass every five minutes."

"What? Oh my god, it's not like that. Adam is straight. Plus, he's actually quite nice usually; I don't know why he got like that today."

"Yeah, well I don't like it." Axel grumbled

"Are you jealous?" I asked, hoping he was.

It was kind of hot. I think Axel could tell I felt this way because he immediately made a move to move in and kiss me. He stopped himself, however, which made me frustrated. 

"So what about the dates and stuff? Holding your hand? How comfortable are you with us in public?" He asked me, which sent my head spinning.

"I'm not out yet. I've been meaning to tell people that I'm bisexual. I was just kind of scared. My parents mentioned my neighbour was gay, though, and they were fine with it, so I'll tell them soon." Dean shrugged, "So once I tell people, I won't mind public stuff."

He grinned and pulled me to him by the waist, into his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his eyes darkened. It seemed to be his favourite position; me in his lap, I mean. 

 Now came the kissing part that we had both been waiting for. 

He tilted my chin with his finger and kissed along my jaw and down my neck, leaving a couple of love bites since his last ones had faded into nothing. I groaned into his hair and gripped onto it, something I always seemed to do when Axel was doing that

He looked insanely attractive as he pulled away from my neck, his hair wild. He pushed me down, flat against the bed and crawled on top of me, letting his teeth drag up my neck. It sent chills down my body and I groaned, which made him chuckle in a sexy way.

He was teasing me.

"Just kiss me." I complained, to which he obliged.

He tasted faintly of those damn cigarettes and I hummed at the taste, his tongue piercing dragging along my mouth as we kissed. I groaned at the feeling, obviously liking it. 

"You weird kid." Axel's voice was husky, "You like my piercing too much."

I blushed and he crashed his lips against me again, deepening the kiss. I bit his lip and tugged it, but gasped when I spotted ink inside his mouth. I looked at him in confusion and his hands came up to his lips, pulling his lip down to show me.

"You have a tattoo?" I mumbled.

He let his lip go after I was done inspecting the 'Freak' tattooed on the inside of his bottom lip.

 "Why do I keep finding surprises in your mouth? A tongue piercing and now a tattoo?"

"I've got a few tattoos." Axel told me.

"Really? Where?"

"Find them." Axel smirked, leaning back against the bed and staring at me lustily.

I moved closer to him, hesitantly, and began to pull his jacket off of him. It was poking me while we made out, which I didn't mind, but I was no man to reject a shirtless Axel.

Axel's bare arms were revealed to me and I looked them up and down. He had a sleeve of tattoos on either arm. They were both a bunch of black outlined line drawings.

"Some stuff I got purely because I liked it but the majority of it has a meaning, you know?"

As he pointed to each small drawing, he would explain what it meant and I would listen to his stories and how much they meant to him. I was deeply interested and let my fingers trace the tattoo as he explained it to me.

"Are there more?" I asked, to which he nodded.

Gesturing to his shirt, he nodded and I pulled it off. He had a large chest tattoo that he explained the meaning of and then he prompted me to find the others. My eyes raked across his skin but I couldn't see any others. When I told him to turn over, so that I could see his back, he laughed. He had a back tattoo.

"Are there more?" I asked curiously, amazed by how many he had.

"Four more." He told me, smiling cheekily.

"How do you have so many, already?" I asked, genuinely baffled.

"Bones does them. Has been since we were sixteen. He's good, right?"

I nodded, genuinely amazed at the quality of them. You would expect a non-professional to be awful at tattooing.

Staring into his eyes, my hands toyed at the waist band of his jeans. I hesitated, my mouth dry. I was far too shy for this. Axel just laughed at me and undid them himself, unbuttoning and pulling them down for me so that he was only in his boxers. On his knees, he had the sun and the moon tattooed. 

I scanned him for the final two but became frustrated when I couldn't find them.

"I'm not telling you where they are." Axel teased me, zipping my jeans back up.

"That's not fair." I huffed.

"You'll find them one day."