to the readers

MUST READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO STORY:

yes, hi, i'm with a new story. yay!

so, let me get some things straight:
• this story is very much gay
• it is a spinoff of a filipino classic, Florante at Laura which ive mentioned in my other book (you're a masterpiece)
• i do not own the characters. they belong to francisco balagtas baltazar, ang prinsipe ng makatang tagalog ((the prince of poetic filipino))

do you need to read florante at laura to understand this spinoff?
nope! i hold your hand as i introduce the characters. it's basically like my story in a way, since i stay true to canon very rarely.

is this accurate to the real book?
in. . . some ways only.

do i have to be filipino to read it?
nah. if there will be filipino phrases/excerpts, i will add their english counterparts immediately after.

CASS, WHY ARE YOU WRITING A GAY SPINOFF OF THE FILIPINO VERSION OF ROMEO AND JULIET??
well, sweetie, because i loveee florante at laura. up until romantic interests are brought up, oh no. i was just really confused as to why not much people shipped my sons florante and aladin like??? have y'all??? even read??? the thing??? they r so gay and they deserve this story ok.

that's pretty much it. i hope u enjoy reading this fanfic! it's been such a joy writing and developing this idea, and i've had the best time coming up with the plot. this fic gave me something to be excited about again, and it's been so long since i really felt like writing. very refreshing.

updates for YAM will come soon, ok!!! writer's block is just such a bitch.