8 ; to the love of words

Aladin woke up happy.

It was a satisfied feeling to wake up like this. He stretched his legs, groaning in his throat. Wow his neck felt tingly from all the times Flo kissed him there. Took this. Did that. Made him go insane.

Last night was amazing.

He remembered kissing Florante's jaw and brushing his fingers against his stomach. To the places his father hit him. To the places hate was swung.

And Florante rolled his eyes and smiled at him. "See, mahal? ((love)) These are for you."

"I did not want you to get hurt."

"I would get hurt everyday for you."

Aladin sighed and rolled to the right.

Florante.

Florante was right there.

It was a struggle to keep quiet that night. Quiet so no one else found out about them.

A secret love.

Maybe not so secret.

Aladin chewed his lip. Flo looked so peaceful like this, lips puffy pink and parted slightly. Honey tan skin peeking underneath the white covers, his chest littered with pink marks (some of them bitten there), and his hair tousled. Tousled in all the right ways.

Topless.

More than topless.

Aladin bit back another sigh. Sultan Ali-Adan knew. Florante took three punches for him.

He was here.

He was here in his bed, but this time no longer shying away. Aladin knew Flo came in every night to hold him. He separated himself before dawn almost by instinct.

But not this time.

This time he was so close Aladin could kiss his collarbone. And he did. And Florante did not stir, and that was okay.

Aladin lingered.

The Golden Boy loves me.

Florante loves me.

He swooned.

It was one of the things Flo kept repeating last night. And it felt so unreal. It felt so perfect. The burn and the easy slide—but Florante didn't hurt him. Not in ways he couldn't prevent.

It was muttered between whispers and groans of his name or cuss words. It was a chant itself.

"I love you, Aladin. I love you. I love you."

Aladin kept kissing Flo. He wasn't awake and he was not sure if it was strange. But it was like he couldn't stop. He kissed his chest and his cheek and his forehead and pecks on the lips.

Flo's eyes fluttered open.

Aladin smiled.

"Good morning," he whispered.