Chapter 6

A/N!!! Hi guys!! Here's a new chapter!! I really need your feedback in the comments.... cause I'm not feeling that motivated to keep writting...... (( ~Cassie ))

~Tris POV~

So far, Dauntless has been amazing; I don't regret my choice at all. I wish Caleb was with me though...

The bell rings and we start going down some stairs for a few floors so that we are underground. We keep walking through the dark grey hallway and each second that goes by, I keep wondering what was at the bottom. We reach into a big black door. Shauna opens it and I stare with eyes wide open the place i'm looking at. A huge room with punching bags, targets, a few rings and full of weapons. My jaw drops. Are these weapons real? 

"Oh, my God! Is this even legal?" I ask amazed.

They laugh.

"Apparently. But it's so awesome, right?" Marlene says.
"Meh... It's like a defense lab" Lynn tells me a bit bored

"We are the only school that has this. It is normal to be surprised." Chris shrugs

"You just say that because when you first came here you said" and Shauna starts mimicking Chris' voice "Oh, my Gosh! Oooh my Gosh! This is so fab! I will totally shoot someone"

"I did not say that!" Chris argues

Mar joins in saying "You were like a sadistic freak" Then she speaks in a rough male voice "I will kill people!". And goes back to her voice saying "And I was like 'Holy shit. We have to be her friend now or she'll kill us'"

"I can totally picture you squealing around the room like all of these stuff were new toys to play with" I tell Chris mockingly. 

"She was!" Lynn exclaims and Chris rolls her eyes playfully. 

She was about to say something ells but her mouth closes interrupted by a male voice. "Good evening, Dauntless" We all stay silent. He was tall, muscular, over his twenties and he had tattoos in so many places, I lost count.

He continues "Well, I'm not going to wait for you. Gather around, now!" We all move forward into a circle; together we were like 20. "Well, welcome back. This year will be fun. For those who transferred from section, you will be labelled as initiates; so welcome, my name is Eric." He introduces himself while he goes around the circle looking at the faces. "You'll learn the basics first before training with the rest...and why is there a stiff here?" He asks when he shifts his eyes to mine and later they all do.

One thing I hate a lot is being the centre of attention. I can't stand it. "I-I..umm" I stammer.

"She's new" Chris says "was from other school." I sigh relieved that she spoke for me.

"Ah. I get it." Eric replies "Okay. Going back to the training, you will be ranked in a board according to your abilities and it will also determine who gets cut."

There are some murmurs. I don't get it. Cut?

"The ones below the line will be leaving us" he tells me.
Oh, I thought out loud.

"To do what?" One asks

"Well, you can't fail this class, so you will be kicked out from school" He replies.

"Kicked out? Are you kidding? Someone should had told us that!" Another one speaks up.

"Why?" Eric glares "Would you have chosen differently?? Because of fear?"

We all stay silent again. We choose Dauntless because we are brave. Fear means you are a coward.

"You chose us. Now, we choose you" Eric finishes.

I'm screwed.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N short chapter i know... but again, I have school. I will right a even more when summer starts. Pwease tell me what you think! and vote! Dedication goes to a commenter.

One vote + one comment = one chapter

xoxo Cassie & Hanna