Chapter 17

~Tris PoV~

I slide out from my bed and choose the clothes for today. Black, as usual. I already got used to it; and I like them better than the clothes I usually use. After I put my tank top, pants and puts on, I walk to the mirror and comb my hair. I regard myself to see if my slight make-up is alright. My eyes turn to a redish mark I have on the left side on my neck. I pull myself close to the mirror and examine it. Is that a love bite?

Of course it is. I scold myself. I sigh frustrated and walk to my closet. When I walk back to the mirror, I put myself the scarf on that I grabbed and hide the mark. I turn to my bedroom and look for my bagpack. Once I remember it's next to the front door, I walk out from my room closing the door behind me.

Once I finish breakfast and have a small chat with my parents, I let Caleb give me a ride. More than let I begged him. The bad thing about Caleb taking me to school is that he likes to arrive early. So I get to school 15 minutes early every single time. I hop off the car and walk to the dauntless compound. I get to the art class and place my bag on the usual desk. I hear a cough from the end of the class and I gasp.

Four.

He grins.

I frown. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He copies my expression and answers. "What do you mean what i'm doing? We are in the same class."

"Let me rephrase my question. What the hell are you doing here at this time? You always arrive late."

He stands up from his chair. "Yea well, I heard you always get here early. Don't know why."

"My brother likes getting here early."

"Didn't know you have a brother."

"Most don't. He's from Erudite."

"Ah. A nose."

I frown. "What?"

"Nevermind. That's how we call them."

"You give a name from a part of the body to all the factions?"

He laughs shortly. "It's more like an insult. Yes, we do that to the the rest of the factions. Candor is jerks for example and abnegation is stiff."

I remember how they called me for dressing in grey. Now I know why. I raise an eyebrow. "So how do they call us?"

"Adrenaline junkies.... Sometimes brutish."

I nod. "Huh..."

"Mhm"

"So you came here just because you wanted to chat? Unusual of you."

"Actually..." He says while he walks closer to me. "I didn't came here to talk about factions."

I have a weird feeling about this for the tone he used. "Um, fighting class then?"

"Nope." He says. He grabs one of the ends of my scarf with two of his fingers and examines it. He moves up to the part where it covers my neck and slides it down a bit. "Hm... Nice mark. Want me to give you another?" He asks with a seductive voice.

I gulp. I promised myself not to do this so I yanked him hand away. "Not really"

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me up. He makes me sit on my desk so I can be a bit taller than him. "Are you sure?"

"Definately." I say.

He leans in and brushes my lips with his. I remain stiff. He kisses the corner of my mouth and then my lips. I don't kiss him back not even letting my lips part, but I don't push him away. "Come on Tris." He whispers against my mouth. "Just one kiss" He kisses me again on the previous spots. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I don't allow him. I keep my eyes shut thinking about what i'm doing. I should just push him away and live my life. But a part of me doesn't want to. That part of me want to feel him every single time. Am I doing this just because he is the only guy that actually sees me?