Chapter 21

~Tris POV~

I wake up with the sound of knocking. As I open my eyes, I realize that it's still night. I sit up from the bed confused and hear the knock again. I turn to see where it comes from which is the window. I frown and get out from the bed. When I move the curtains, I almost scream. I gasp when I see Four standing in my small balcony. He must have climbed; after all, it's not that high.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I open the glassed window of my balcony.
He doesn't answer. Instead, he crashes his lips with mine roughly and I steady myself by grabbing his shoulders. His kisses are hard, desperate, and I've never felt those before.

I push him away. "What do you want?" I hiss, not wanting my parents to hear me or acknowledge that someone else is on my house.

"You." That's all he says before he kisses me again with more force. Without even thinking what I'm doing, I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"Jump." He mumbles against my mouth and I do what he says.

He walks a few steps carrying me tightly by my waist and lays me on my bed. Once he places himself on top of me, he strokes my thighs and I moan in pleasure against his mouth. His lips go down to my neck so I can get more air. Suddenly he stops kissing me and shift his position to make me sit up. Before I ask what he is doing, he takes off my shirt making me reveal my white lace bra. I gasp, not knowing what to do, and he kisses me again pushing me back to the mattress. His kisses go down again to my jaw, my throat and down my stomach. The more he kisses me, the louder I moan, and the less I care about everything else. I no longer care what he's doing here, or if my parents are across the hallway. All I care is the way he is making me feel right now.
He stops kissing me and sits up to take his shirt off. When I see his face again, it's not Four who I see anymore.

It's Peter.

I scream.

I open my eyes.

It was just a dream. I sigh of relief.

I turn to look at my night stand clock. Almost time for breakfast. I get out of bed and take a shower.

After 15 minutes, I dry my hair and get changed. I look at myself in the mirror while brushing my hair. The bruise doesn't look that bad because of the ointment and the hickey that Four gave me is also gone, thankfully. I apply mascara to my face to hide the bruise even more and walk out of my bedroom.

"Morning." I say to no one specifically as I enter the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetie." My mom says as she takes out toasts from the toaster.

"Did you sleep well?" My dad asks and I nod. I turn to see Caleb, he is reading...somethtingg for school, I guess.

"Do you want me to take you to school?" Caleb offers.

"Wow, it's the first time you ackknowledge me when you're with your nose in the book." I say sarcastically and he turns up his face to me.

"Hey!" He complains "Not 100% true. And if I didn't, it was never intentionally."

I laugh briefly. "Whatever you say." I grab the toast with cream cheese and bite it. "You have test or something?"

"Nope" he answers.

"Just like me in high school." My dad says. "I'm proud."

Caleb grins. "Isn't it ironic we picked the first choice of our parents?"

"Kind of." I shrug and finish the toast.

"Alright," Caleb closes the book and stands up. "Let's go to school."

I groan. "I just got up."

"And I got up earlier. but we still have to make it on time."

"We're always on time!" I complain. "Sometimes really early."

"Better early than late. Chop chop." Caleb says and I roll my eyes.

I kiss my parents goodbye and follow Caleb to his car.

"You know, one day I will learn to drive." I say as I get into his car.

"One day, Beatrice." He starts the engine. "Not today"

And with that, we head to school.

When I get there, I take out the books from my locker and head to my class.

That's when I see Al.

"Hey!" He says smiling brightly as he walks to hug me.

"Hi!" I hug back and release myself from it after a few seconds. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, my cousins missed me a lot and wanted me to stay here so I said, why not? They are on Junior so I can't be in their classes but...at least I'm with you."

I smile at that. "Well, that's good. I'm sure you'll love it here."

"I think I do now. Wanna sit next to me? Maybe you can help me to know what all of this is about."

"Sure." I say and walk to a sit next to me. Chris comes later and sits on my other side.

"Sup? Who's that?" She motions to Al.

"Oh, he's just my friend from St. Maddox. That's where I used to go." I answer

"Oh, I saw you talking to Tris in that party. Nice to meet you." She says to Al.

"Same" he says and the bell rings.

More people keep coming and Four's group comes in too. I think Zeke was making a joke because just as he finished talking, they laughed pretty loudly. I see Four looking at me briefly and then he stops laughing. Right after that, he follows his friends to the back of the class just as Tori comes in.

This class went particularly long, Tori started talking about history of art, and i'm not particularly into that theme. I was kind of zoned out when Al pokes my arm.

I look at him half startled.

"Are you as bored as I am?" He whispers at me. I chuckle and nod. "Thought I was the only one."

He chuckles and grabs my hand. "I'm glad we're back together as we used to."

"Me too." I say.

We stay silent again until the bell rings. We stand up and walk to gym class.

"So..." He says. "Wanna hang out this week? maybe go out to eat something and catch up?"

When he asked this, I thought about Four. I was supposed to keep giving him my lessons so I can learn fighting. Oh well, what gives? It's only a day?

"Sure." I say and he smiles.

~Four's POV~

I'm standing in the hallway, hiding on one of the corners with Uriah, Zeke and Will. Once I saw that guy next to Tris, I knew something was going on. And it confirmed when he started to hold her hand.

Her hand!

The guys noticed this so we had made a silent look at each other and followed her.

"So..." He says. "Wanna hang out this week? maybe go out to eat something and catch up?"

She will say no. She has to come to my place this week.

"Sure." She says.

What?!

"Ok..." I heard Zeke say. "You're screwed."

I turn to face him and raise an eyebrow. "That's all you have to say?"

"Nope. I have a plan."

A/N Hi divergents! Sorry I had to leave! Exam thingy! Anyways! Im back for more! Told ya I would NEVER leave this story! I love it too much and still have plenty of ideas. I hoped you liked this chapter! I will update soon! 70K reads! Cant believe it

Remember: one vote + one comment = one chapter

Xoxo Cassie