SEQUEL!!!!!

Hello my lovelies! I'm back with some great news, as you can tell by the title of this chapter there will be a sequel to this story called Last Love. You can get to it via my profile or by the link that I will provide in the comments down below. The first chapter is already up!!!!! It's gonna be good my dudes. You have no idea! There will be love, loss, and some BIG PLOT TWISTS going down in this sequel. So if you enjoyed Casual Affairs and want to hear how Asher and Lana's love story unfolds go on and read the sequel. I will provide the description of the book and a little sneak peek of the first chapter down below. Check it out guys!

Summary:

Exactly 6 years after their high school graduation Lana and Asher's lives are moving in the direction they've always wanted. Lana is a successful Broadway star, headlining one of the most popular and long-running musicals Hamilton. Yet, her time as a Broadway star is coming to a close as she want to explore other career opportunities. As for Asher, he's an up and coming superstar. While opening for one of the most famous bands in the world there was an incident that changed his life forever. This is where their paths will cross again. Can Asher overcome the scars that the tragedy has left on his life? Can Lana help Asher become the person he once was?Follow this story of conquering your fears and following your heart no matter the cost.

Sneak Peek:

.......I still stand by the decision I made that night. I mean, look at us now. We're both on track to live out our dreams. Now, I'm not saying that if I had stayed with Asher that I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm sure he would've, and still does, support me endlessly. Yet, I'm finally learning how to love myself. I'm learning how to be alone and how it is to live without him. So, I have come to terms with the fact that we might never be together again. That everything between us could've ended that night one year ago. With that being said, in my heart I still believe that we are meant to be together and whatever is meant to be will be. It might not be now, or in a year, or in 5 years, but I do believe that we will find our way back to each other.

As I stepped up to the door I saw the massive poster that has been hung up all around school. It had my face, and my co-lead's face front and center. I touched it lightly, almost wanting to take it for myself, even though I had one hanging up in my room at home. These flyers I saw hanging in every hallway gave me a small twinge of hope. Ever since I got cast in a lead part I had prayed that Asher would see one of these posters and see that I had finally achieved my dream. That he would be compelled to come and watch me perform. I so wanted to see his face. Even if it is just once. Even if it's just a glance. I want to see if his face has matured any. I want to know if he changed the way he styled his hair. I want to know if he has given in to the New York style, even though he said he'd always have that L.A. flare. I just want to see him. I really want to see him.

"Aren't you tired of seeing your own face by now?" A familiar voice echoed from behind me.

"Justbasking in the glory. Might be the last time something like this happens tome." I replied